Anyone on 1.2.1?

Thats fun!
We have had camera die, never the whole screens.

I know Lucid is reading these forums, we really really need an easy reset, similar to Porsche's touch the top right corner of the screen, or Tesla's hold the steering wheel buttons.
There is, just turn on the turn signal, open the door and lock the car with your fob, or phone. When the signal shuts off, unlock your car and it should be reset. Good thing is it doesn't matter if you are sitting in the car lol.

Wonder if you could have used Alexa to control things still
Great question… I haven’t hooked Alexa up yet but the chance that might have worked is even more motivation for me to get on it.

There is, just turn on the turn signal, open the door and lock the car with your fob, or phone. When the signal shuts off, unlock your car and it should be reset. Good thing is it doesn't matter if you are sitting in the car lol.
Do you mean leave the door open throughout this reset process you outlined?

Do you mean leave the door open throughout this reset process you outlined?
No you have to:

1) turn on the turn signal left or right
2) open the door
3) close the door
4) lock the car
5) wait for signal to stop
6) unlock car
7) open door and pretend to get in

Should be reset

No you have to:

1) turn on the turn signal left or right
2) open the door
3) close the door
4) lock the car
5) wait for signal to stop
6) unlock car
7) open door and pretend to get in

Should be reset

I wouldn’t call that “easy” haha. I would love a faster way to soft reset if needed.

Thats fun!
We have had camera die, never the whole screens.

I know Lucid is reading these forums, we really really need an easy reset, similar to Porsche's touch the top right corner of the screen, or Tesla's hold the steering wheel buttons.
Service guy who changed my tire at my home last week says they are working on this….

Back