Anyone in this forum ordered R1-S?

I just checked their forum, now I appreciate how clean and elegant our forum is without all these flashing ads that accidentally click to lead you astray. Kudos to all the hard work moderators keep this community to notch! šŸ‘ šŸ‘ šŸ‘

Set up a Pi-Hole ... its life changing! I get shocked by how many ads I see when I access the internet from work or on my phone over cellular!

I am so convinced of EV after Lucid AGT, I am thinking phasing out all our ICE vehicles in coming years.
I will keep my C8 Corvette, until I can get the EV version! :cool:

Given the population differences, Colorado is putting Florida and Texas to shame.
Colorado believes in climate change. Unfortunately, most of Texas outside of metropolitan areas believe in Trumpā€™s fable denial.

Given the population differences, Colorado is putting Florida and Texas to shame.
5D6C3DAE-3310-407B-A261-596CA17D1095.jpeg

The numbers look different if you look at percentage of registrations that are EVs. That way you don't just get the most populous states on top. California still leads, but next is D.C., Washington, Oregon, Hawaii, Colorado. Texas is near the bottom.

The numbers look different if you look at percentage of registrations that are EVs. That way you don't just get the most populous states on top. California still leads, but next is D.C., Washington, Oregon, Hawaii, Colorado. Texas is near the bottom.
Those numbers are from 2019, to be fair. I'd bet most states are doing better now.

Texas was near the bottom in 2019, last 3 years things changed. I see Tesla start popping out like Honda, and so many homes are getting solar.

I thought you were going to sell it to me at a greatly reduced price since it is in such terrible shape.
I'm sorry, who are you??? šŸ˜„

I will keep my C8 Corvette, until I can get the EV version! :cool:
I donā€™t think I may ever let my F-250 go even if one day I get R1-T or CyberTruck.

I donā€™t think I may ever let my F-250 go even if one day I get R1-T or CyberTruck.
That's how I feel about my 2018 Navigator!

I am so convinced of EV after Lucid AGT, I am thinking phasing out all our ICE vehicles in coming years.
We are pretty much done with ICEs. Our Lucid AGT is replacing our Sienna for trips. The Sienna, our last ICE. Is currently parked with the battery disconnected and hasnā€™t been driven in over a month. Right now it is just a spare car, or if we need to drive something that will fit 6 or 7 people.

I have an R1T with the max pack (400 mile range) reserved. Also have a Cybertruck, Silverado EV and Hummer SUV reserved. Additionally I have a Lyriq AWD thatā€™s actually a confirmed order with an expected delivery in Q1 2023. Probably wonā€™t buy (or keep) them all but like to have options.

I have an R1T with the max pack (400 mile range) reserved. Also have a Cybertruck, Silverado EV and Hummer SUV reserved. Additionally I have a Lyriq AWD thatā€™s actually a confirmed order with an expected delivery in Q1 2023. Probably wonā€™t buy (or keep) them all but like to have options.
Out of those 4 trucks you reserved, what would be your order of style preference?

Out of those 4 trucks you reserved, what would be your order of style preference?
Itā€™s a really tough call but probably in this order:

1. Cybertruck (longest range, Avalanche style versatility, best charging network, most advanced ADAS)
2. Silverado EV (this is basically an electric Avalanche. I had an Avalanche years ago an absolutely loved it for its versatility. I was disappointed when GM discontinued it)
3. Rivian R1T (this is the ā€œJeepā€ of EVs. I currently have a Wrangler Rubicon and would replace it with the Rivian)
4. Hummer SUV (not sure Iā€™d actually buy itā€¦ Iā€™d take a Gravity over it but reserved it to lock in the price just in case)

I currently have a 2019 (Raven) Model X, the aforementioned 2019 Wrangler, a 2022 GMC 3500HD Denali diesel and a 2022 Corvette 3LT Z51 convertible. The ICE vehicles will gradually be replaced by the EVs as they arrive.

Itā€™s a really tough call but probably in this order:

1. Cybertruck (longest range, Avalanche style versatility, best charging network, most advanced ADAS)
2. Silverado EV (this is basically an electric Avalanche. I had an Avalanche years ago an absolutely loved it for its versatility. I was disappointed when GM discontinued it)
3. Rivian R1T (this is the ā€œJeepā€ of EVs. I currently have a Wrangler Rubicon and would replace it with the Rivian)
4. Hummer SUV (not sure Iā€™d actually buy itā€¦ Iā€™d take a Gravity over it but reserved it to lock in the price just in case)

I currently have a 2019 (Raven) Model X, the aforementioned 2019 Wrangler, a 2022 GMC 3500HD Denali diesel and a 2022 Corvette 3LT Z51 convertible. The ICE vehicles will gradually be replaced by the EVs as they arrive.
My sequence of favorā€¦
1. Cybertruck - Ugly at same time out of this world eccentric, expecting many break thru techs such as 4 wheels steering, exoskeleton steel, bullet proof glass, etc etc. šŸ˜‚
2. Rivian R1T - ā€œJeepā€ of EV exactly! (Not ready to let go my 2020 Wrangler Rubicon yet). R1S looks like less luxury version of Range Rover for everyday.
3. Hummer SUV - Itā€™s marvel to look at, Crawl Drive lol
4. Silverado EV - This was never on my radar, I just checked it out. Not bad, a lot of niches, but still too traditional style look for me.

Like you, after my first EV of AGT, I am phasing out our family cars gradually for next few years.

Back