Anyone else doing high mileage on their Air?

IMG_1459.webp

82,222

@Halodde
 
It’s come to my attention… via Lucid Tracker that @HC_79 ’s lost his mileage crown. It’s a serious transgression. XD

Anywho, I came mostly to gloat at @Halodde as our race is always heating up.
IMG_1696.webp

And seeing as how I’m heading to Arizona soon for @Denali_Dane I think I may pull even further ahead!
 
I’m 10th at 29k miles? I’m sure it’s low enrollment. There has got to be people over 100k miles!!
 
I’m 10th at 29k miles? I’m sure it’s low enrollment. There has got to be people over 100k miles!!
My friends at Lucid say there are not many over 100k, only one we know of. But yes low adoption of Lucid Tracker, which is a damn shame since it’s a really good app.

If you look at the used ones on the market it’s likewise sparse of over 40k miles examples.
 
I’m 10th at 29k miles? I’m sure it’s low enrollment. There has got to be people over 100k miles!!
Luxury cars are notoriously low mileage… not many use these as fleet vehicles (yet) so that’s also a factor of non-high mileage examples.

I just happen to enjoy driving, especially the Lucid. It makes driving easy and exhilarating.
 
It’s come to my attention… via Lucid Tracker that @HC_79 ’s lost his mileage crown. It’s a serious transgression. XD

Anywho, I came mostly to gloat at @Halodde as our race is always heating up.
View attachment 34582
And seeing as how I’m heading to Arizona soon for @Denali_Dane I think I may pull even further ahead!
Ok….. no need to rub it in 😛. Hard to compete when your car sits in the Beverly Hills Service Center parking garage collecting dust 😤
 
It’s come to my attention… via Lucid Tracker that @HC_79 ’s lost his mileage crown. It’s a serious transgression. XD

Anywho, I came mostly to gloat at @Halodde as our race is always heating up.
View attachment 34582
And seeing as how I’m heading to Arizona soon for @Denali_Dane I think I may pull even further ahead!
Yeah you're killing me in the depreciation race to the bottom.
 
Luxury cars are notoriously low mileage… not many use these as fleet vehicles (yet) so that’s also a factor of non-high mileage examples.

I just happen to enjoy driving, especially the Lucid. It makes driving easy and exhilarating.
The only reason I'm considering spending $120k on a car is because I drive a lot. If I was only putting 5000 miles on the odometer each year, I wouldn't see the point.
 
The only reason I'm considering spending $120k on a car is because I drive a lot. If I was only putting 5000 miles on the odometer each year, I wouldn't see the point.
Don’t consider it, do it!

Don’t give me excuses, give me results!
 
1764169890850.webp


Guess I'm not winning the prize for the most driven at 43k but I do have decent time in my Air each year since May 2023. This includes the fact my Air was in the shop for nearly 6 months when I stupidly backed into another vehicle (just prior to Lucid coming out with a OTA update which would have automatically apply the brakes).

Very few problems, all things considered. Still on the original tires, which surprised me considering how heavy these cars are.
 
I have 75500 in my grand touring. I have driven 155k in my Tesla, which my nephew is using and he has put in 25k in last three years. All this in last 9 years. Anyone who is still on a gas car, is just throwing money down the drain.
 
I've had my Grand Touring since June 27th, 2024, and have put over 28k on it
 
I realize that some of you were skeptical of some of my questions and concerns about the Air due to my intended use. And some are probably sick of me mentioning how much I drive lol. But just to verify, I got the car 5 weeks ago and 9 days of that, it was in the shop. 2500 miles later with another 300 before I get home tomorrow, here I am charging again lol.

Is anyone else putting this kind of mileage on their car? If so, what have you learned during all your windshield time? View attachment 11329
I drive approximately 700 miles a week. I’ve had my car since the end of March and I’ve got 19,000 miles on it. I haven’t been following your thread, but just thought I’d reply to your question. I would be glad to answer any questions you might have.
 
I drive approximately 700 miles a week. I’ve had my car since the end of March and I’ve got 19,000 miles on it. I haven’t been following your thread, but just thought I’d reply to your question. I would be glad to answer any questions you might have.
I don't really have any questions. When I posted this 2 1/2 years ago, I was a new owner just looking to connect with others who drive a lot in an attempt to share best practices etc. I'm over 80k now and unfortunately experiencing my first significant issues with the car since the warranty expired about a year ago. My charge port door will not open and I'm 300 miles from home without enough charge to get home 🤬
 
Back
Top