- Joined
- Aug 12, 2022
- Messages
- 1,714
- Reaction score
- 1,660
- Location
- Buffalo, NY
- Cars
- Lucid Air Touring
- Referral Code
- BJ2URGEK
OK. Wasn't sure if it pulled data from here or something elseUse the cite! And login!
OK. Wasn't sure if it pulled data from here or something elseUse the cite! And login!
My friends at Lucid say there are not many over 100k, only one we know of. But yes low adoption of Lucid Tracker, which is a damn shame since it’s a really good app.I’m 10th at 29k miles? I’m sure it’s low enrollment. There has got to be people over 100k miles!!
Luxury cars are notoriously low mileage… not many use these as fleet vehicles (yet) so that’s also a factor of non-high mileage examples.I’m 10th at 29k miles? I’m sure it’s low enrollment. There has got to be people over 100k miles!!
Ok….. no need to rub it inIt’s come to my attention… via Lucid Tracker that @HC_79 ’s lost his mileage crown. It’s a serious transgression. XD
Anywho, I came mostly to gloat at @Halodde as our race is always heating up.
View attachment 34582
And seeing as how I’m heading to Arizona soon for @Denali_Dane I think I may pull even further ahead!
any issues?
Yeah you're killing me in the depreciation race to the bottom.It’s come to my attention… via Lucid Tracker that @HC_79 ’s lost his mileage crown. It’s a serious transgression. XD
Anywho, I came mostly to gloat at @Halodde as our race is always heating up.
View attachment 34582
And seeing as how I’m heading to Arizona soon for @Denali_Dane I think I may pull even further ahead!
Yeah you're killing me in the depreciation race to the bottom.
Nope, best car I’ve ever had. Love these things with my heart and soul.any issues?
How’s the Pure? XDOk….. no need to rub it in. Hard to compete when your car sits in the Beverly Hills Service Center parking garage collecting dust
![]()
Looks relaxing :3 I hope you enjoy your time away!View attachment 34586and I'm not catching up this week
The only reason I'm considering spending $120k on a car is because I drive a lot. If I was only putting 5000 miles on the odometer each year, I wouldn't see the point.Luxury cars are notoriously low mileage… not many use these as fleet vehicles (yet) so that’s also a factor of non-high mileage examples.
I just happen to enjoy driving, especially the Lucid. It makes driving easy and exhilarating.
Don’t consider it, do it!The only reason I'm considering spending $120k on a car is because I drive a lot. If I was only putting 5000 miles on the odometer each year, I wouldn't see the point.
I drive approximately 700 miles a week. I’ve had my car since the end of March and I’ve got 19,000 miles on it. I haven’t been following your thread, but just thought I’d reply to your question. I would be glad to answer any questions you might have.I realize that some of you were skeptical of some of my questions and concerns about the Air due to my intended use. And some are probably sick of me mentioning how much I drive lol. But just to verify, I got the car 5 weeks ago and 9 days of that, it was in the shop. 2500 miles later with another 300 before I get home tomorrow, here I am charging again lol.
Is anyone else putting this kind of mileage on their car? If so, what have you learned during all your windshield time? View attachment 11329
I don't really have any questions. When I posted this 2 1/2 years ago, I was a new owner just looking to connect with others who drive a lot in an attempt to share best practices etc. I'm over 80k now and unfortunately experiencing my first significant issues with the car since the warranty expired about a year ago. My charge port door will not open and I'm 300 miles from home without enough charge to get homeI drive approximately 700 miles a week. I’ve had my car since the end of March and I’ve got 19,000 miles on it. I haven’t been following your thread, but just thought I’d reply to your question. I would be glad to answer any questions you might have.