Anyone else doing high mileage on their Air?

Halodde

Cars
Lucid Air Touring
I realize that some of you were skeptical of some of my questions and concerns about the Air due to my intended use. And some are probably sick of me mentioning how much I drive lol. But just to verify, I got the car 5 weeks ago and 9 days of that, it was in the shop. 2500 miles later with another 300 before I get home tomorrow, here I am charging again lol.

Is anyone else putting this kind of mileage on their car? If so, what have you learned during all your windshield time?
20230411_101949.jpg

I wish I could answer you. I was in line to get a Pure for work(executive sedan service) and out on at least 50k per year. Sadly, I need to move now and can't wait for summer/fall...

I’ve learned that I love this car and the problems stated on the forum are way less prevalent than it seems. View attachment 11330
Forums are great to be aware of potential issues, especially ones that are more common than others. But it's also a beacon where many will come to inform. Much of the time, it's not widespread. But good info....

IMG_20230301_195516.jpg

Going on 9k

I agree with what was said above.
You read about the problems on the forums, and it's good information to know just in case, but that's usually all it is are edge cases.
Services from Lucid and Customer Service is second to none.

I love this car and my only fear is putting on mileage too quickly haha.
I've had the car since last week of November.

I’m coming up on 12k miles and have a 12k mobile service scheduled for the end of the month. I love this car and it is great on trips, which is the reason we bought it.

I’m coming up on 12k miles and have a 12k mobile service scheduled for the end of the month. I love this car and it is great on trips, which is the reason we bought it.
That brings up a good point. Did Lucid reach out to you as you were/are approaching a scheduled service interval?

View attachment 11331
Going on 9k

I agree with what was said above.
You read about the problems on the forums, and it's good information to know just in case, but that's usually all it is are edge cases.
Services from Lucid and Customer Service is second to none.

I love this car and my only fear is putting on mileage too quickly haha.
I've had the car since last week of November.
I can't remember if you got a new one or a used GT?

That brings up a good point. Did Lucid reach out to you as you were/are approaching a scheduled service interval?
No They didn’t. I contacted them.

With over 34k+ miles at the one year mark all I can say is just drive and enjoy. I don’t baby the car at all. I charge it to 100% often, drive it hard and keep it clean/washed. In town I keep it in swift, use smooth for interstate and rarely put it in sprint. I mostly use sprint when I want better a/c performance then change it back once it’s blowing strong cold air. Cheers!

With over 34k+ miles at the one year mark all I can say is just drive and enjoy. I don’t baby the car at all. I charge it to 100% often, drive it hard and keep it clean/washed. In town I keep it in swift, use smooth for interstate and rarely put it in sprint. I mostly use sprint when I want better a/c performance then change it back once it’s blowing strong cold air. Cheers!
Is there a relationship between sprint mode and cold AC?

Have our Grand Touring since July 7th and 6.305km (3.940mi) driven. Up and down Switzerland from Amsterdam included. First 4.000km (2.500mi) used 666Kwh (=3,75mi/Kwh). Up and down Switzerland and all climbing and defending overthrew included, we still get 3,57mi/Kwh. Not too bad. Geneva - Amsterdam in one 988km (618mi) drive in 10h25m on adaptive cc not using the brake once. We love this car!!

Attachments

• IMG_2905.jpeg
    IMG_2905.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 83
  • IMG_2894.jpeg
    IMG_2894.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 99
I realize that some of you were skeptical of some of my questions and concerns about the Air due to my intended use. And some are probably sick of me mentioning how much I drive lol. But just to verify, I got the car 5 weeks ago and 9 days of that, it was in the shop. 2500 miles later with another 300 before I get home tomorrow, here I am charging again lol. Is anyone else putting this kind of mileage on their car? If so, what have you learned during all your windshield time? View attachment 11329
I realize that some of you were skeptical of some of my questions and concerns about the Air due to my intended use. And some are probably sick of me mentioning how much I drive lol. But just to verify, I got the car 5 weeks ago and 9 days of that, it was in the shop. 2500 miles later with another 300 before I get home tomorrow, here I am charging again lol.

Is anyone else putting this kind of mileage on their car? If so, what have you learned during all your windshield time? View attachment 11329
im also putting a ton of miles on to the tune of 1k per week roughly. I have to say it’s the nicest “commuter” car I’ve ever driven. Just so damn comfortable and laid out really well. 19’s make a massive difference to me and window tinting is a must due to crap AC fan.

Hi, Isaac. Looks like you are where I'm going to be in another 6 months. Can I ask what services you have had in your 34k miles? I'm already 1500 miles past the first scheduled service.

Just shy of 24k after 14 months. I have been averaging 3.3mi/KWH lately, although not today as some young gun thought he would outmuscle me in a Caddy CTV on the highway. He got a quick education.
IMG_6388.jpeg

Have our Grand Touring since July 7th and 6.305km (3.940mi) driven. Up and down Switzerland from Amsterdam included. First 4.000km (2.500mi) used 666Kwh (=3,75mi/Kwh). Up and down Switzerland and all climbing and defending overthrew included, we still get 3,57mi/Kwh. Not too bad. Geneva - Amsterdam in one 988km (618mi) drive in 10h25m on adaptive cc not using the brake once. We love this car!!

And at least, over there, your DC fast chargers work.

Back