Any NorCal owners been "up" to Skyline?

When you ordered yours, don't you have to to tell LPW when you've installed it?
Uh..hmm where did you read that? Lol

Uh..hmm where did you read that? Lol

On their website under “How to order” once you hit show more…

“NOTE: Registration has to be current with the DMV in order to participate in the pilot program. Once you participate, you will need to provide LPW information of date installed and the starting mileage of your vehicle.”

On their website under “How to order” once you hit show more…

“NOTE: Registration has to be current with the DMV in order to participate in the pilot program. Once you participate, you will need to provide LPW information of date installed and the starting mileage of your vehicle.”
Oh crap haha

5 years with new ones
So my plan is to apply and then figure out a way to keep them inside the car and only stick them on when I need to use them. I think I saw something on the internet that allows them to be put on and off without leaving any residue. Plus they will go on top of my PPF.

So my plan is to apply and then figure out a way to keep them inside the car and only stick them on when I need to use them. I think I saw something on the internet that allows them to be put on and off without leaving any residue. Plus they will go on top of my PPF.
Can you share that info? I would like to take the expired stickers off my Leaf.

5 years with new ones
Looks like 3-1/2 years. The yellow stickers issued this year expire in 9/30/2025 per the web site.

Yellow Decal Access OK California Clean Air Vehicle Sample.
20229/30/2025These CAV decals are issued to vehicles that meet California’s super ultra-low emission vehicle (SULEV), inherently low-emission vehicle (ILEV) and transitional zero emission vehicle (TZEV) evaporative emission standard for exhaust emissions. Compressed natural gas (CNG) and Liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) fueled vehicles may also qualify for the CAV decal program.

Visit CARB’s website at www.arb.ca.gov (Carpool Stickers) for additional information on vehicle eligibility.

Looks like 3-1/2 years. The yellow stickers issued this year expire in 9/30/2025 per the web site.

Yellow Decal Access OK California Clean Air Vehicle Sample.
20229/30/2025These CAV decals are issued to vehicles that meet California’s super ultra-low emission vehicle (SULEV), inherently low-emission vehicle (ILEV) and transitional zero emission vehicle (TZEV) evaporative emission standard for exhaust emissions. Compressed natural gas (CNG) and Liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) fueled vehicles may also qualify for the CAV decal program.

Visit CARB’s website at www.arb.ca.gov (Carpool Stickers) for additional information on vehicle eligibility.
Oh that's even better, means I only have to live with this ugly color for 3 years!

Back