• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Another review: Software troubles are holding this car back

“No, I am just going around the corner!” …while the video during this complaint shows him clearly oversteering out of the lane. Rest of it though? Valid.

LOL Yeah, the video showed a few-too-many instances of the car going well over the lines. I'd like to use the lane assist--but repeatedly disable it--so agree about its problematic current implementation, but the irony...

The vast majority of owners have been extremely happy with their cars. There is, of course, some chance that you may not be.

That said, I have no idea if you can delay it, but probably?
I owned a 2020 Porsche Tycan and Porsche had similar issues where cars were bricking and 12 volt battery didn’t work. These software issues were eventually fixed. I was lucky in that when I took delivery of my Tycan all the issues were solved and I had two years of trouble free driving before I sold the Tycan for the lucid.

This thread belongs in a museum, 2.0.5 is astounding what an improvement it is. I know it’s hard to be patient but it will be worth the short wait (you’ve been waiting for MONTHS for this, a week or two more is bearable).

Back