Another Mobile Key issue.

ziqch

Reaction score
Cars
2023 lucid air
So my mobile key has been working great since I got the car last month. Every time I went to garage for whatever reason, Car will get unlocked which was a little annoying but working as expected. About two days ago, Mobile key stopped working, Car does not open when I get to it with phone in hand, app open. Have to unlock using app. Then have to enter PIN to actually drive the car as it is not recognizing my phone as a key.
Did Air Logo reset, disconnected my phone completely from the the car including Bluetooth and mobile key, removed mobile key from the app, reconnected Bluetooth first, car recognized as Luci 682. Bluetooth working for audio. Tried to reconnect mobile key, when searching, app states searching for Lucid 23682. Does not find the car, gives error and not connection.
Did install new update few days ago, so problem did not start immediately afterwards. Nothing else has changed, Not sure why App is looking for some other lucid number than Bluetooth and how to fix it.
Any suggestions?
Thanks

It sounds like you deleted the mobile key from the car and tried to add it back in again. Have you restarted your phone, too?

Yes. Restarted the phone as well. Dont know why bluetooth connect to different lucid number while mobile key is searching for different one.

Yes. Restarted the phone as well. Dont know why bluetooth connect to different lucid number while mobile key is searching for different one.
That part is normal. There are two different bluetooth devices in the car to connect to, one for music/calls, one for mobile key. I would suggest forgetting both in your phone, then forgetting your phone in the car's settings both under connected devices and keys. Reboot both the phone and the car for good measure. Then set everything back up.

So I ended up deleting the phone from the car, deleting the car from my bluetooth list on the phone, deleted the app and resinstalled it, restarted the phone and logo reset the car, then went back to connect everything up. and it worked. Guess car just wanted to start from scratch.
Thanks everyone for the help!

So I ended up deleting the phone from the car, deleting the car from my bluetooth list on the phone, deleted the app and resinstalled it, restarted the phone and logo reset the car, then went back to connect everything up. and it worked. Guess car just wanted to start from scratch.
Thanks everyone for the help!
I have to do this every couple of months or so. If not, my mobile key gets pretty out of whack. There’s a high chance that you’ll need to do the same.

Back