Android Auto Thursday

No one knows except the software team and they haven't said anything about it. So anything you hear from anyone is all speculation.

I heard that there was a meeting of all the forum Android users and the result was they all decided to purchase iPhone 15s, rendering AA obsolete. 🙃

Yeah, @hydbob is correct.
PXL_20230929_203710864.jpg

Every member of my family has their own phone and line... including my Lucid.

Lucid is tight-lipped about future feature announcements. So it's not surprising no one at Lucid would give you an answer. Actually, it's refreshing they all admitted they don't know, rather than further spreading rumors and misinformation. That has been known to happen on occasion.

For now, we'll just have to wait and see. All we know is that the system was designed to eventually have Android Auto and CarPlay. CarPlay came many months later, but AA is "still in the works" until we hear otherwise.

Happy Android Auto Thursday!!!!

Just remember that "Even a snail will eventually reach its destination." — Gail Tsukiyama

#dreAAm

Its does besure to boot car first but have main screen on your phone unlocked so it can pair works great plus many good options enjoy car and phone!
Where can I get the firmware? I've ordered one of these, is it as easy to set up as it seems?

Where can I get the firmware? I've ordered one of these, is it as easy to set up as it seems?

Yes it is works even better with a sim installed by passes the poor ecu in the car and you can use your phone eq to tune your system more than just basic eq provided enjoy

Yes it is works even better with a sim installed by passes the poor ecu in the car and you can use your phone eq to tune your system more than just basic eq provided enjoy
Nice. Really looking forward to installing this stop gap measure. Appreciate it!

I think Android Auto is not dead yet. Because of some backing issues, they were unable to update their features to their users. But as of now, Android Auto is working fine and has a great audience with it.

Shout out to Bocabob! Got it working. A little slow to boot up but amazing little device. Thanks brother!!

Attachments

• PXL_20231020_212959658.jpg
    PXL_20231020_212959658.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 55
Nice. Really looking forward to installing this stop gap measure. Appreciate it!
Not sure it's just a stopgap. With Lucid's SVP Digital and many senior subordinates being ex-Apple, I doubt there is much support for any more Android/Google in the car than there already is.

Not sure it's just a stopgap. With Lucid's SVP Digital and many senior subordinates being ex-Apple, I doubt there is much support for any more Android/Google in the car than there already is.
Can always hope and pray. I'm all Android and will never go to Apple.

it would be nice if they released Android Auto before the holidays.

it would be nice if they released Android Auto before the holidays.
I can absolutely guarantee you that it will be released before the holidays. The question is, which holidays?

Happy Android Auto Thursday!!!

Just remember that "Patience is the key, because when the right time comes, it will be very beautiful and totally worth the wait.” -Anonymous

It would be interesting to know if Android Auto is even still on the product development plan.

Back