Android Auto Thursday

truck-crash.gif

My #1 most requested feature from the day I got this car last year was sentry mode. And that still remains true.
I second that!

Good morning, new member here and prospective owner.

Adding another vote for android Auto. I have on currently on my other two cars and it is brilliant.

I need my waze!

... I need my waze!
You can also get Google's Waze app natively in a car by buying one with Google's suite of automotive apps (GAS). Polestar and Volvo currently, others to come.

Happy Friday guys. How did it go yesterday? 😜

You can also get Google's Waze app natively in a car by buying one with Google's suite of automotive apps (GAS). Polestar and Volvo currently, others to come.
Maybe you are referring to newer volvos with the Google infotainment UI.

Not in my current 2018 volvo S90, which supports android auto by the way. I have been using AA wirelessly through a Motorola dongle without a hitch for over a year now.

What's weird to me is how that 7 year old car has what we now ask for our Lucid developers. You can summon both the Google assistant and the native car assistant. I can play media through AA apps or my car apps.

At least it gives me hope that IT IS possible. Still looking forward to receive my car

It can be really frustrating not to be on the iPhone train. My home theater system is keyed towards Apple products (my old iPod is the only Apple product I have ever owned), and the workarounds they had to do to work with my PC, some analog systems I still have, and my Android phone can be suboptimal. I am still holding out....

Happy Android Auto Thursday!!!!!!!

Just remember that "Patience attracts happiness; it brings near that which is far." - Swahili Proverb

You know what that means?… Only one more day until we can order the IPhone 15 Pro Max! I kid my Android brethren, but….
Nevah!

Lol just kidding obviously.

I actually prefer a smaller phone anyway. Whoever decided they should keep making them bigger is not my friend. And my phone is already a lot faster than my puny brain can process 😂

Lol just kidding obviously.

I actually prefer a smaller phone anyway. Whoever decided they should keep making them bigger is not my friend. And my phone is already a lot faster than my puny brain can process 😂
I am very much with you on the small phone club. I was super stoked when Apple introduced the mini, only to be thoroughly disappointed when it didn't sell well enough to keep it going. Once again, the general populace and I are not in agreement on what's best.

I am very much with you on the small phone club. I was super stoked when Apple introduced the mini, only to be thoroughly disappointed when it didn't sell well enough to keep it going. Once again, the general populace and I are not in agreement on what's best.
I personally thought that the iphone 11 pro was a perfect size. The mini is too small at 5.4, I like the current 14 pro size at 6.2, but the 11 pro at 5.7 is perfect.
At least apple is making progress with shrinking the bezel size and making the sharp edges of recent iphones slightly curvier with the 15 pro! Nowadays, apple seems focused on function over form, which you could not say in 2018-2020

Back