• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

And you think we have problems.

rlhyde

Cars
2022 White Lucid Air GT
We all know that Lucid has some significant software issues. Here is a YouTube article that perhaps puts these issues in perspective:

A quote from the author:

"I was one of the original VW ID.4 fan boys and was one of the first VW ID.4 owners in the US, however after a year and a half the car is having too many issues and so are the ID.4 cars of many other owners. Yet VW hasn't done an over the year update ever since releasing the car here in the US."

We all know that Lucid has some significant software issues. Here is a YouTube article that perhaps puts these issues in perspective:

A quote from the author:

"I was one of the original VW ID.4 fan boys and was one of the first VW ID.4 owners in the US, however after a year and a half the car is having too many issues and so are the ID.4 cars of many other owners. Yet VW hasn't done an over the year update ever since releasing the car here in the US."

You should check out some Taycan owners’ review… 😔

A quote from the author:

I'm kind of surprised you posted this, but glad you did, as you were very vocal about Lucid's shortcomings.

I'm kind of surprised you posted this, but glad you did, as you were very vocal about Lucid's shortcomings.
I only want everything to work properly. I also become concerned when we cut Lucid too much slack. I just don't see any reason for hyping all the strong things Lucid offers while ignoring the weak things. Personally, I hope Lucid, Tesla, VW, etc, all do well.

I only want everything to work properly. I also become concerned when we cut Lucid too much slack. I just don't see any reason for hyping all the strong things Lucid offers while ignoring the weak things. Personally, I hope Lucid, Tesla, VW, etc, all do well.
I don't want to cut Lucid any slack either. I like to hear honest criticism and know that I am not the only one seeing a problem. There are many issues that Lucid needs to fix from the low occurrence 12V issue to the many software bugs. This comment is not directed at your but I do get very annoyed when people post that Lucid is incompetent, stupid, lying or trying to deceive us because X, Y, or Z occurred. That simply is not true. I am fine with saying Lucid can and should do better as long as we remember that it is very difficult to bring a new car to market as evidenced by the problems that all of the automakers are having.

Back