And...another Sapphire, mine is #65.

I never drove DE, I'm assuming it is faster than GT-P, as it should be.

After meeting you, I'm not sure you are terrified of anything, except, maybe, being stranded in the middle of nowhere without the juice.
Interesting, I'm only terrified of @Babyrocko1908 😉

I never drove DE, I'm assuming it is faster than GT-P, as it should be.

After meeting you, I'm not sure you are terrified of anything, except, maybe, being stranded in the middle of nowhere without the juice.
GT-P is 1050HP. DE-P is 1111HP.

Mechanically and electrically, the GT-P and DE-P barely differ. There’s some light mentions of differences in motor windings and software tweaks, but that 61 HP difference in output barely registers in the visceral drive.

GT-P is 1050HP. DE-P is 1111HP.

Mechanically and electrically, the GT-P and DE-P barely differ. There’s some light mentions of differences in motor windings and software tweaks, but that 61 HP difference in output barely registers in the visceral drive.
Having driven the regular GT plenty, though, the GT is no comparison - even in the lower modes (but especially in Sprint) you can feel the difference. Don’t have to be racing to feel the weight a decent bit more in the GT.

Yeah, what? Lol
I said what I said, not my fault you can’t follow,lol! JK……..The post Babyrocko posted above linking her Twitter post…..if you go to it and read the comments….dont mind what I said 🤣

I said what I said, not my fault you can’t follow,lol! JK……..The post Babyrocko posted above linking her Twitter post…..if you go to it and read the comments….dont mind what I said 🤣
Oh, I read it. I’m more confused because I thought you drove @Charley’s lol

Wonderful seeing everyone at the event yesterday! @Babyrocko1908 was not exaggerating, @RM-S8's Sapphire is incredible (I was sitting in the back during one of her runs). I can attest it wasn't even on Track mode.
Whoops, I got mixed up. I was sitting in the front, @Babyrocko1908 in the back, and one of the Lucid folks driving (with permission graciously given). But I did not get mixed up that the car could have been made even more aggressive.

Back