ALL TEXAS OWNERS (or future owners) please post on this thread

I lowered my passenger side sun visor...and used some tape to secore the toll tag on to the caution sticker and folded it back up....you cant see it from the outside...cant see it from the inside...works perfectly...
I'm loving this. Have you tested at alternate toll plazas like DFW parking? I'm going to give this a shot.

I'm loving this. Have you tested at alternate toll plazas like DFW parking? I'm going to give this a shot.
Yup.. it worked.. once you understand how these tags work you know that you can pretty much put them inside your glove compartment and it'll work.. at work my garage gate opens up automatically on sensing tags so we don't need to pull out my badge everytime... so yeah it works daily for me and I get visual proof at 8.30am each morning 😊

Yup.. it worked.. once you understand how these tags work you know that you can pretty much put them inside your glove compartment and it'll work.. at work my garage gate opens up automatically on sensing tags so we don't need to pull out my badge everytime... so yeah it works daily for me and I get visual proof at 8.30am each morning 😊
Great! Good to know. I'll be copying your installation :) Thanks for sharing.

Attachments

• Before After.jpg
    Before After.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 83
I used Xpel in Dallas for a partial chrome delete and am happy with the results.
Picking up my AT up in couples of hours in Plano supper excited.
It's infinite black
Glass canopy
20" Aero Lite
Mojave interior
DD
SS
Still trying to decide thinking of wrapping tha platinum top with matte black and delete chrome using dark gray brush aluminum wrap I saw on this forum here https://lucidowners.com/threads/cou...tum-grey-with-a-chrome-delete.3986/post-98963. Also get wheels black pop out the plastic

Lots of end of quarter deliveries! Glad to see them happening.

Picking up my AT up in couples of hours in Plano supper excited.
It's infinite black
Glass canopy
20" Aero Lite
Mojave interior
DD
SS
Still trying to decide thinking of wrapping tha platinum top with matte black and delete chrome using dark gray brush aluminum wrap I saw on this forum here https://lucidowners.com/threads/cou...tum-grey-with-a-chrome-delete.3986/post-98963. Also get wheels black pop out the plastic
First off, congrats! Second, with regard to wrapping, had my detailer wrap everything but the front end strip (with the Lucid logo) as well as powder coated the rims. It definitely gives a more aggressive look, akin to the stealth package they're now producing. No matter what you decide to do, enjoy the car! https://lucidowners.com/threads/all...rs-please-post-on-this-thread.2404/post-90601

First off, congrats! Second, with regard to wrapping, had my detailer wrap everything but the front end strip (with the Lucid logo) as well as powder coated the rims. It definitely gives a more aggressive look, akin to the stealth package they're now producing. No matter what you decide to do, enjoy the car! https://lucidowners.com/threads/all...rs-please-post-on-this-thread.2404/post-90601
Was this done in the dfw area and can you recommend the detailer the car is awesome wife drives a 2023 gls and she's in love with my lucid and waiting for gravity since eqs suv is small. Will post pictures after work is done

Was this done in the dfw area and can you recommend the detailer the car is awesome wife drives a 2023 gls and she's in love with my lucid and waiting for gravity since eqs suv is small. Will post pictures after work is done
Was all done in Austin. Someone else had recommended a Dallas area detailer though…

@Tesla2.0 - looks like you are going to be a celebrity soon on Facebook…lol. Someone just posted your car on Grand parkway…:)
I just saw that. I’m more curious of a MB Maybach chauffeur paused at intersection light and video taping me crossing Grand Parkway and I-10 feeder. I just had AGT washed that and Zenith Red under sun was very sparkling.

I just saw that. I’m more curious of a MB Maybach chauffeur paused at intersection light and video taping me crossing Grand Parkway and I-10 feeder. I just had AGT washed that and Zenith Red under sun was very sparkling.
If I may ask, where do you do your vehicle wash/detailing? I am finding it more challenging finding time to wash my AGT regularly at home…lol

If I may ask, where do you do your vehicle wash/detailing? I am finding it more challenging finding time to wash my AGT regularly at home…lol
I have ceramic coating, so it’s easy. My son loves to wash it for me. And I go to the new car wash at 99/Harlem Rd in Richmond for detailing.

Harlem is not too far from me, so will try and look out for that detailing shop. Any chance you can share the name of the shop so I can google exact direction? Thanks

Back