ALL TEXAS OWNERS (or future owners) please post on this thread

Harlem is not too far from me, so will try and look out for that detailing shop. Any chance you can share the name of the shop so I can google exact direction? Thanks

iShineExpress

Owner is Yvonne, great boss!
949DDBDD-3706-4F95-9988-B2DA8ADC8F56.jpeg

Now I know 5 Air in miles radius. Maybe we should hook up one day. 😂

Aliana in Richmond. You are #6 now. I think 6 of us are in 5 miles radius. 😊
We had dinner at a restaurant in Aliana earlier tonight... Ha..

Harlem is not too far from me, so will try and look out for that detailing shop. Any chance you can share the name of the shop so I can google exact direction? Thanks

What color ext/int you got? I’m curious. You are in Richmond/Katy area too?

Can someone please share what the process of getting Lucid registered in Texas is, steps, needed docs and cost. Thanks

Can someone please share what the process of getting Lucid registered in Texas is, steps, needed docs and cost. Thanks
Lucid did everything for me but not sure if they are still doing that.

Im going try and register mine later this week so Illletyou know ifI am successful...I do know that you first have to get it inspected...

Im going try and register mine later this week so Illletyou know ifI am successful...I do know that you first have to get it inspected...
Inspection costs $7.00.😊

Lucid did everything for me , even car inspection. After pick up your car, Lucid will send you a package which includes all the important papers. Since I live in Houston, I made appointments on line with Harris County Tax Assessor then come in to pay tax, car title and license plate fees.

Lucid did everything for me , even car inspection. After pick up your car, Lucid will send you a package which includes all the important papers. Since I live in Houston, I made appointments on line with Harris County Tax Assessor then come in to pay tax, car title and license plate fees.

Which part of Houston? We are trying to assemble a Lucid Air get together convoy.

Two business days after delivery, they sent via FedEx all the necessary documentation, including the Texas inspection report. Also bring a check for the 6.25% sales tax, the exact amount is in the application itself, which Lucid has already filled out with your provided info.

1680619160627.png

I had to get mine inspected but I was in the December delivery rush.

Two business days after delivery, they sent via FedEx all the necessary documentation, including the Texas inspection report. Also bring a check for the 6.25% sales tax, the exact amount is in the application itself, which Lucid has already filled out with your provided info.

View attachment 11174
Thanks will wait for the FedEx package

Back