All Season Tires/Wheels

Flicks

Verified Owner
Reaction score
Cars
2024 Lucid Air Touring
I have a 2024 AT with 20" Aero Lite Stealth Wheels. Looking to to switch to an all season tire rather than having to swap out summer/winter. There doesn't appear to be many options for 20" all season tires, so I was thinking that I might switch to a 19" wheel. Looking at the Lucid 19" Aero Range Stealth All Season Wheel and Tire package, but it comes with Pirelli P Zero All Season tires. They aren't as highly rated as the Michelin Pilot Sport All Season. Thoughts on either tire would be appreciated. Also, I assume that it would be okay to switch from 20" wheels to 19". If so, would I see an increase in range?

I have a 2024 AT with 20" Aero Lite Stealth Wheels. Looking to to switch to an all season tire rather than having to swap out summer/winter. There doesn't appear to be many options for 20" all season tires, so I was thinking that I might switch to a 19" wheel. Looking at the Lucid 19" Aero Range Stealth All Season Wheel and Tire package, but it comes with Pirelli P Zero All Season tires. They aren't as highly rated as the Michelin Pilot Sport All Season. Thoughts on either tire would be appreciated. Also, I assume that it would be okay to switch from 20" wheels to 19". If so, would I see an increase in range?
Switching from 20 to 19 is fine and will increase in better range, just be sure to calibrate your tires once the swap is done in the Pilot Panel settings (not exactly sure where it is, might even be in the mobile app) but the setting is definitely there and needs to be set

Yes get the Michelins if you can. The Pirelli’s for me are not great. Car doesn’t feel as nearly planted or precise vs the summer only Michelin’s. Some of this is to be expected with an all season due to a softer taller sidewall and tread. But IMO it Feels like you’re driving on marbles at high speed. Something I don’t experience with my other cars with high performance Michelin all seasons or even dedicated winter tires.

Back