All Screens went blank

Feel very sorry for you. Bit this is just the beginning of your nightmare. Mine had been the same for five months since I took delivery. LUCID doesn’t care about there quality and service. I’m thinking of making a group here and see if maybe we can all go into a class action suit against Lucid. I’m so frustrated with all the phone calls I made and nothing happens. They love to wipe off their a..es with our complaints. It really sucks!
Have you tried 2.0.15? Have you had service look at your issues?

Lucid service is exceptional, though I’m sorry your experience doesn’t seem to have been that way.

Have you tried 2.0.15? Have you had service look at your issues?

Lucid service is exceptional, though I’m sorry your experience doesn’t seem to have been that way.
For the past 5 months and they haven’t figure it out. I had tried contacting the manager at Riviera Beach Andy Frank and he had never had the courtesy of replying to any of my emails and phone calls. Then to find out he works out of his house. No wonder the device center here is a complete diasater with no supervision at all.

For the past 5 months and they haven’t figure it out. I had tried contacting the manager at Riviera Beach Andy Frank and he had never had the courtesy of replying to any of my emails and phone calls. Then to find out he works out of his house. No wonder the device center here is a complete diasater with no supervision at all.
Can you be more specific? What has been tried? What is the issue specifically? If screens are cutting out but fixed by a reset, that’s something that 2.0.15 will solve.

I already have that update. The screens they won’t work. Had called everyone and service come to my house; I even left my car at the service center while I went o. A vacation to find out that in almost two weeks nothing was done to my car. I posted videos and pictures on my first post. But basically my screens look like this all the time; don’t even have a functional back up camera and none of the sensors in the car doesn’t work. I almost rear ended a car today because car didn’t break on time.
C0757128-0DD8-4822-AAD7-23783918E3DF.jpeg

I already have that update. The screens they won’t work. Had called everyone and service come to my house; I even left my car at the service center while I went o. A vacation to find out that in almost two weeks nothing was done to my car. I posted videos and pictures on my first post. But basically my screens look like this all the time; don’t even have a functional back up camera and none of the sensors in the car doesn’t work. I almost rear ended a car today because car didn’t break on time. View attachment 6132
View attachment 6133
That sucks. Reach out to Zak Edson and see if you can get him to escalate.

That sucks. Reach out to Zak Edson and see if you can get him to escalate.
Tried that one also. Had cc him on all my emails and he seems not to care either. Never a reply or nothing and he is cc in all my emails to his personal email.

Today while I was driving on highway all the screens on my car start going off one by one until everything was blank. Five minutes after everything lit back up and I had to reset my Spotify, etc. Very scary when you are driving at 70 mph. Had this happens to anyone? Any suggestions?
Very scary indeed.

It’s bizarre, it’s like there’s two Lucids. In one, the owners text the support number, get a reply relatively quickly, and get a service appointment (either mobile or at the center) arranged as soon as they are available, and many times the issues are minor like broken trim or something, and the car is fixed relatively quickly. Rarely it’s something more serious like a 12v/WunderBox failure, but the problem is still identified, a fix is implemented, takes 3-5 weeks to get the car back, then then problem doesn’t recur (so far).

Then other times some owners say they have a failure that disables the car and Lucid doesn’t respond or just has the car and supposedly does nothing. The latter only doesn’t add up to me, because when they take your car, they send you a docusign document listing the problems you’ve described, and then when ready to return the vehicle they send you one describing the work done. But then a few owners are saying Lucid didn’t do that, just had the car, fixed nothing and gave them the car back with the same dead screens rendering the car not safe to drive without documentation. Or explanation?

I already have that update. The screens they won’t work. Had called everyone and service come to my house; I even left my car at the service center while I went o. A vacation to find out that in almost two weeks nothing was done to my car. I posted videos and pictures on my first post. But basically my screens look like this all the time; don’t even have a functional back up camera and none of the sensors in the car doesn’t work. I almost rear ended a car today because car didn’t break on time. View attachment 6132
View attachment 6133
Just reset the car with the valet key a few times and it will return back to normal.

Back