Air needs some changes for tall drivers.

I'm 6'4" and agree that it is the most comfortable ride I've had. It took some fine tuning and a little settling in period, but now everything is good. It's not just height that is the issue, it's body proportions: upper torso vs. lower. The taller you are the more chances are that those differing proportions may affect your ability to make seating adjustments. BTW I found the BMWs cramped.

The taller you are the more chances are that those differing proportions may affect your ability to make seating adjustments. BTW I found the BMWs cramped.
Different BMWs have different widths and there are three different seats for BMWs. On my 5 series I had the luxury seating package and it was ample (but I am not large).

If you tint your winshield taller drivers watch out !!

IMG_7865.jpeg

I switched from a Taycan 4S (which has a great drivers position) to the Lucid and fit was an issue for me in all the cars I looked at. I did multiple test drives of all the Lucids and realized the seat in the Lucid Air Touring is 1 inch lower than in the GT probably has something to do with the Touring not having massaging seats anyway I fit perfectly in the Touring but no tin the GT so thats the one I got already did a round trip to LA from the Bay Area and its has to be one of the most comfortable cars Ive ever driven.

I hope that the OP can find a suitable car or SUV. I am 5'11" and long-waisted so have to tilt my head back on entry to avoid bumping my head so can imagine that a 6'4" person would have difficulty on entry or even driving. I have no problem entering the car or driving it and find the driver's position to be optimal. Yes, some changes per the OP's list may help, but to me, the headlights and everything else about my AGT contribute to a phenomenal driving experience. Every car that I have owned has required some minor compromise and the AGT, except for mindful entry, presents almost none to me.

Back