Air Dream Deliveries?

How can bearsworkshop be sure that lucid is not just moving the cars around at night in the parking lot to look like some are shipped and others just came out of the factory? Hmmm?
Ok just having fun here

Hi, guys. I received my “order confirmed” email October 8, 2021 for my Dream Edition Performance. Still waiting on a delivery date though. I wonder if I’m close. Does anyone know how many Dream Editions have already been delivered?
I am guessing less than 170 have been delivered thus far.

My guess is 420
Yeah, I could be wrong but I’ve got this sneaking suspicion it’s closer to the higher end than being extremely low.

SB2750: Did you receive your DE yesterday, as you were told to expect?

If we’re playing card sharks and the question was…..we surveyed the upper level management at Lucid Motors and asked, of the 520 DE cars, how many have been delivered? I’m too am going lower than 200, much lower.

I’ve heard nothing since my fit and finish call on the 30th. Very poor communication, especially considering that they’ve had a large chunk of my money for nearly a month now.

I'm not on Twitter or Instagram, but the lack of photos and videos leads me to believe the number is on the low side. Members on board have said there's no NDA.

Dream 185

Attachments

• A95A8BAE-A615-4202-87B5-88E5FCD44016.jpeg
    A95A8BAE-A615-4202-87B5-88E5FCD44016.jpeg
    342.7 KB · Views: 207
Yes Only unresolved issue with facial recognition. Can override with FOB or card. # embossed on driver door panel production order. Mine-176. Couldn't resist performance mode. "Holy G's Batman!" Thought was going to black out!
What do you mean unresolved issue? Was it like one of the other posters here where you couldn't set it up? The fix was to adjust the steering wheel to give full view of the camera to your face.

You guys keep looking for cars for the delivery count but you forget the car has Alexa and a number of clients on board. You looking for the counts on the ground when you should be looking for the counts in the clouds. End of line.

You guys keep looking for cars for the delivery count but you forget the car has Alexa and a number of clients on board. You looking for the counts on the ground when you should be looking for the counts in the clouds. End of line.

Good idea but I don’t know how to do that. Plus you would need a pre launch baseline to filter out the test vehicles and employee cars.

any idea how to do what you are saying?

Actually, you are the only one who has come here trying to discern delivery numbers. Before you and after the initial VIN discussion where it was determined it couldn't be tracked that way, no one else has bothered.

Back