Air Dream Deliveries?

Honestly all I got currently sorry. We had 10 degree temps and wind. I have to get my snow tires on. Taking the car after work to get PPF with laser installed. Will get better ones when completed
Nice! @Bbamrah, please keep us updated on any software glitches, weirdness you see as well as general impressions on ride quality, etc. Thanks.

Honestly all I got currently sorry. We had 10 degree temps and wind. I have to get my snow tires on. Taking the car after work to get PPF with laser installed. Will get better ones when completed
Wow, where you at! Looking forward to it!

Looks like the 21" wheels. What snows are you getting, and are you getting separate wheels too?

Congrats #163!

I think the issue with the radio silence is that people assume the worst. It doesn't help the competitors released sales figures at quarter close because they were positive results which then leads people to believe Lucid missed its target. Peter warned that deliveries could be impacted this year due to parts shortages but in the Q3 earnings call he said they were still on track to deliver the 520 cars by end of December.

Personally, I think they've missed the target and using January to play catch up and put a positive spin on it in the earnings call. Whether that's the smart play only time will tell but in the world of forums, social media, etc. sometimes staying quiet can do more harm than good. Especially when you're trying to build up a brand and a luxury one at that.

19's bought some Pirellis Sotozeros. Couldnt find Blizzaks in stock currently.

A little confused. This is a pic of the 21" wheels from the Lucid website, which look like yours. But, you say yours are 19's.
1641498682509.png

sorry the car was delievered with the 21's. I am taking the car tonight to get the winter 19's put on and all the other work.

Got it! I've been trying to figure this out for myself. Had looked forward to a Spring delivery last year so I could drive around a few months before the snows arrived. Now, my delivery might be in Jan/Feb -- definitely snow time here. So, I had been considering a complete winter tire/wheel set for seasonal swapping. Was the 21" a mistake or are you keeping them for your seasonal change?

Got it! I've been trying to figure this out for myself. Had looked forward to a Spring delivery last year so I could drive around a few months before the snows arrived. Now, my delivery might be in Jan/Feb -- definitely snow time here. So, I had been considering a complete winter tire/wheel set for seasonal swapping. Was the 21" a mistake or are you keeping them for your seasonal change?

Seasonal change. My DA kept saying "21's exclusive to the Dream so you want them"

Thanks for the offer, but I ordered the 19's from the beginning. Personally, I do not like the low-profile ride or look on this car. I may just have to get a separate set of wheels for the snow tires.

OK, enough on equipment. Back to deliveries! Congratulations on yours, for sure. :)

Sorry, misread your reply :-( My DA didn't make that suggestion to me. I might have taken him up on it.

sorry the car was delievered with the 21's. I am taking the car tonight to get the winter 19's put on and all the other work.

Did you buy the 19's from Lucid directly? Our DA said he was checking into this. If you did, do you mind sharing the cost?

We ordered the 21's for our Grand Touring but want an additional set with winter tires.

When I configured the vehicle originally, I specified the 19" instead of the 21" standard for the DE. Since the DE price is all-inclusive, there was no price delta indicated.

Wasn't there someone here that got a full sets of 19 for $3500?

Has everyone with a DE order who has not received delivery yet already gotten your VIN? I received my VIN about 3 weeks ago, was promised as of Dec. 23 that I'd get delivery by Dec. 31, but have not heard back since then. Communication definitely feels lacking. I never received a parts/fit and finish message or any reason for (or notification of) delay. Oh well, hope they're taking the time to make things even better and avoid issues in the future, if so then it is well worth it.

Wasn't there someone here that got a full sets of 19 for $3500?

My friend in Orlando got his Dream with 21" wheels. When he decided to take it up to New York with him for the winter, Lucid put a set of 19" wheels and tires on it for $3,000. A Lucid service tech came to his house to do it. I don't know, however, if that was a one-off accommodation, since Lucid originally quoted him $10,000 and got some blowback here from it.

My friend in Orlando got his Dream with 21" wheels. When he decided to take it up to New York with him for the winter, Lucid put a set of 19" wheels and tires on it for $3,000. A Lucid service tech came to his house to do it. I don't know, however, if that was a one-off accommodation, since Lucid originally quoted him $10,000 and got some blowback here from it.
10 grand for 4 19" wheels!?? Now, THAT'S hilarious.

Back