• ⚠ MARKETPLACE RULES ⚠

1. Photos Required. Post your own taken photo(s) of the item you are selling. No generic/stock photo(s) allowed.
    2. Be detailed. Please be detailed with your listing including pricing, location, specifications, and reason for selling (optional).
    3. No promotion or spam. Self-promotion, promotion of your business, or posting spam isn't allowed.
    4. No sabotaging listings. If you don't agree on an asking price for a vehicle or item, scroll by. The marketplace is not a place for negative discussions or criticisms.
    5. Lucid related items only. This marketplace is for Lucid vehicles or related items only.
    6. Listing Status. To keep things organized, please update your listing if the item is sold or no longer available.
    7. Transactions are between the parties involved. You are dealing with an online stranger. Please use the same common sense as you would when doing an online payment. We strongly recommend doing all proper due diligence with anyone here on the forums to avoid being scammed or losing any money!

[SOLD] AGT 19" full Spare and EZ Spare w/ Jack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bel

Verified Owner
DE Number
For Sale

One Lucid full spare 19" I bought from Lucid for ~$1,100 together with my Air GT Oct 2022. Balanced by Lucid. Never used not even test mounted. Kept in the garage and meant to keep in trunk (yes, fits) during long trips. Sell for ~$500.

One EZ spare donut 19", with bag, I bought in Oct for my AGT 19" Oct 2022 and one jack, with bag and wrenches, I bought on Amazon “IMAYCC Scissor Jack for Car/SUV/MPV -Thickened Max 3.0 Ton (6614 lbs) Car Jacks with Hand Crank Trolley Lifter, Portable Emergency Car Jack Kit with Wheel Wrench.” The jack EZ offered was only 2.0 or 2.5 ton and had poor reviews on Amazon. I bought the 3.0 for stability and good reviews. It’s ½ or so taller than the EZ, so a piece of wood may be needed under the flat tire to fit the jack under the car. Never used not even test mounted. I kept it in the frunk. I paid $526. Sell for $200.

I’ve never shipped a wheel but likely is more trouble than it’s worth. I’m in Bellingham, WA. So, for someone living in the greater Seattle area or closer to come and pick up.

image000000 (40).jpg
image000000 (42).jpg
image000000 (41).jpg

are you selling your car?

For Sale

One Lucid full spare 19" I bought from Lucid for ~$1,100 together with my Air GT Oct 2022. Balanced by Lucid. Never used not even test mounted. Kept in the garage and meant to keep in trunk (yes, fits) during long trips. Sell for ~$500.

One EZ spare donut 19", with bag, I bought in Oct for my AGT 19" Oct 2022 and one jack, with bag and wrenches, I bought on Amazon “IMAYCC Scissor Jack for Car/SUV/MPV -Thickened Max 3.0 Ton (6614 lbs) Car Jacks with Hand Crank Trolley Lifter, Portable Emergency Car Jack Kit with Wheel Wrench.” The jack EZ offered was only 2.0 or 2.5 ton and had poor reviews on Amazon. I bought the 3.0 for stability and good reviews. It’s ½ or so taller than the EZ, so a piece of wood may be needed under the flat tire to fit the jack under the car. Never used not even test mounted. I kept it in the frunk. I paid $526. Sell for $200.

I’ve never shipped a wheel but likely is more trouble than it’s worth. I’m in Bellingham, WA. So, for someone living in the greater Seattle area or closer to come and pick up.

View attachment 12229View attachment 12230View attachment 12228

Shipping a spare isn’t that hard. Basically you shrink wrap some double layer cardboard on the wheels to prevent scratches and put the label on the whole thing. Kinda like shipping a tire.

Or just put it in a box.

I’d be interested in the ezspare kit if you’d entertain shipping to California. Lmk

For Sale

View attachment 12229View attachment 12230View attachment 12228

I'm changing my sale to for pickup only (no shipping) and reduce the price to $300 for the Lucid full spare and $150 for the EZ donut with jack+wrenches or $100 without jack+wrenches. In case you think the price is too low, there's nothing wrong with them, and they just take up space in my garage and my location isn't the most central one.

I'm changing my sale to for pickup only (no shipping) and reduce the price to $300 for the Lucid full spare and $150 for the EZ donut with jack+wrenches or $100 without jack+wrenches. In case you think the price is too low, there's nothing wrong with them, and they just take up space in my garage and my location isn't the most central one.
Interested, I sent you a PM, thanks.

Interesting. What was the major issue with it if you care to share here?

I am interested. Send me email [email protected]

I am interested. Send me email [email protected]
Hi are wheels still available?

Interesting. What was the major issue with it if you care to share here?
I got it brand new Oct 2022. It was delivered to my home with ~20 discrepancies. For the first four months of ownership, it was in the shop for a total of two months and one month in my garage waiting to get into the shop. The largest repair job was replacement of the HV battery. The most annoying problem; however, was the rattle and squeak in the cab -- in the rear, under the dash, and undefined. I even bought commercial grade speed bumps and a decibel meter and shipped it to the service center for them to create a little test track to help them since after my own trouble shooting, I found that even as low as at 3-5 mi/hr speed driving through these speed bumps emulated the rattle and squeak and predicably every time. After two attempts, they still couldn't fix it. My AGT had ~30 repair jobs done and ~5 more to do when I turned it back in. They stalled the promised repurchase program/process, and I finally had it and file a lawsuit -- my first ever in my 60+ years lifetime. Communication was abysmal throughout and even at the very end when the lawsuit was completed and the results thereof settled, and I had returned the car, it turned out they had messed up the title paperwork, and I legally was still the owner of the car. This just reinforced that I had made the right decision. The car was extremely fast with its 819 HP, but it wasn't the main reason I bought it, so I couldn't justify keeping it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back