Wheel is rated for 1000kg/2204lb.That’s heavy…did they mention if the load rating changed? Not obvious if this made the wheel stronger or weaker.
Wheel is rated for 1000kg/2204lb.That’s heavy…did they mention if the load rating changed? Not obvious if this made the wheel stronger or weaker.
Curious - what did you find in all seasons?I don’t mean to hijack this thread. My apologies. I figured you guys may know the answer.
I currently have the 22/23 inch OEM wheels and am looking for all seasons to replace the stock summer tires. But, there’s only 1 option and they’re ridiculously expensive.
The stock tire sizes are 265/40R22 and 285/35R23.
Will 275/40R22 and 295/35R23 fit without any rubbing/clearance issues? These have way more options and are half the cost.
Thank you
On Tirerack, for the stock size, the only option is Pirelli and they’re out of stock.Curious - what did you find in all seasons?
285/40R23 have a 0.56 inches larger radius…I wonder if they’ll fit .On Tirerack, for the stock size, the only option is Pirelli and they’re out of stock.
For the slightly larger sizes, I saw them back in October/November but now I’m not able to find them anymore…go figure.
I’m able to find 285/40R23. Do you think these will fit the rears without issues?
If you go 275 and 295, it should be fine. At 70 MPH your actual speed will be around 70.6, very negligible. Doubt you’d rub too.On Tirerack, for the stock size, the only option is Pirelli and they’re out of stock.
For the slightly larger sizes, I saw them back in October/November but now I’m not able to find them anymore…go figure.
I’m able to find 285/40R23. Do you think these will fit the rears without issues?
Here are the weights.What’s the weight on those?
Nice, very close to stock weight!!
Can't wait to see them on the car!
That’s an excellent fit, looks great!!
Surprisingly my efficiency went up 5-10% compared to OEM 22/23s lol. Will monitor next couple days.That’s an excellent fit, looks great!!
I haven’t had much to compare to but an existing owner with rear 22s instantly noticed how much bigger my 285s lookedSurprisingly my efficiency went up 5-10% compared to OEM 22/23s lol. Will monitor next couple days.
I’m showing 2.72mi/kWh on my new wheels compared to my 2.5mi/kWh when I had the OEM ones on. I wonder if it’s from the slight weight savingsI haven’t had much to compare to but an existing owner with rear 22s instantly noticed how much bigger my 285s looked
I went down to 31lb wheels and currently averaging just above 2.0. I weekend drive only so there are no measured cruise control trips so it could literally mean anything. Only item to note was an Audi S5 messing with me, at one point it actually kept up for a second.I’m showing 2.72mi/kWh on my new wheels compared to my 2.5mi/kWh when I had the OEM ones on. I wonder if it’s from the slight weight savings![]()
That’s some heavy footing you got thereI went down to 31lb wheels and currently averaging just above 2.0. I weekend drive only so there are no measured cruise control trips so it could literally mean anything. Only item to note was an Audi S5 messing with me, at one point it actually kept up for a second.
It must have been modded. I have had almost no cars mess with me with maybe two exceptions. There was a MBZ and a BMW - both on the freeeway on a long trip. I think they just wanted to check out the acceleration. Yeah, not even a contest - obviously. Otherwise, pretty solemn and quiet.I went down to 31lb wheels and currently averaging just above 2.0. I weekend drive only so there are no measured cruise control trips so it could literally mean anything. Only item to note was an Audi S5 messing with me, at one point it actually kept up for a second.