A question for those with higher mileage Lucids

Separate events. Currently the front passenger handle is not working and waiting on a part for that. Annoying to say the least.
Oh, so this is for the handles.. thats definitely not random its a hardware issue. For soft close, users report that resets, software updates, pushing in door, pushing in handle, etc fix it so that was what I meant by "random."

7500 miles. Only noise that is annoying is the 'creaking' of the rear shade, especially when it goes down when reversing.

Over 11k and still as tight as spandex from the 80's.

Almost 12,000 miles and nary a squeak. I also checked the gaps and they are the same as the day I picked it up. It is a stellar car.

Other electric cars go "boing, boing, boing", but the Lucid does "shhhhhhhh".

(If you remember that reference, you are as old as me.)

I’m wondering how the Lucid is holding up in terms of body tightness. If the car started out as rattle-free, is it still free of rattles & squeaks after a number of miles? I ask only because that’s one thing that really helps destroy my enjoyment of a car. I remember it wasn’t long before my Model S developed squeaks & rattles and put me on the road to selling it.
17,500 miles and still very solid

3 months, 3,000 miles: No unusual noises, rattles, or squeaks.. Pleasantly quiet at highways speeds.

Oh, so this is for the handles.. thats definitely not random its a hardware issue. For soft close, users report that resets, software updates, pushing in door, pushing in handle, etc fix it so that was what I meant by "random."
Not for me. The soft close not working required 3/4 cinch mechanisms to be replaced. For one of the doors, twice in a span of a month. It was most definitely a hardware issue

It appears the my reply to to OP’s question started a debate on grammar and diction, so my apologies to those who comport with the rules and spirit of this forum. Remember that this isn’t Nam. There are rules here.

Back