A/C function

pbloomst

Cars
Air Grand Touring
Can somebody explain how this A/C works? It seems the air mostly blows forward to the windshield to the point the bottom of the windshield is always getting condensation. It barely blows from front vents unless fan is up to 9 or 10.
The vents are all open and the correct button is activated so it’s not the settings.

Sometimes, maybe often times for some owners, there is a bug where the vents default to the defroster vents. Simply select the defrost vents and then turn them off again and it should restore it to your face vents again.

I have a similar question....since this is an all electric car and that electricity creates the heat/cold air....what is the A/C button for? What is the difference between it being on and off?

Can somebody explain how this A/C works? It seems the air mostly blows forward to the windshield to the point the bottom of the windshield is always getting condensation. It barely blows from front vents unless fan is up to 9 or 10.
The vents are all open and the correct button is activated so it’s not the settings.
Thank you for posting this. My car has been suffering from the same problem.

I have a similar question....since this is an all electric car and that electricity creates the heat/cold air....what is the A/C button for? What is the difference between it being on and off?
Running rhe compressor?

Perhaps your question here is ... if I've set the climate control to 75 degrees and the cabin temperature is 80, will it not automatically turn on the A/C? Do I have to hit the A/C button to allow the compressor to run? Or if the cabin temperature is 65 and climate control is 70 and A/C is on, will the compressor turn on? TL;DR: is AUTO with climate control not enough?

Perhaps your question here is ... if I've set the climate control to 75 degrees and the cabin temperature is 80, will it not automatically turn on the A/C? Do I have to hit the A/C button to allow the compressor to run? Or if the cabin temperature is 65 and climate control is 70 and A/C is on, will the compressor turn on? TL;DR: is AUTO with climate control not enough?
Yes, that's is exactly the question - when the A/C button is lit, does it mean that the airconditioner compressor is on, or it simply means that the car will automatically decide if to run the heater or the airconditioner depending on the setpoint and temperature in the cabin?

Back