7/22 New England owner meetup.

Bunnylebowski

Verified Owner
Cars
Air GT Black/Tahoe/19"
I’m tagging everyone here as I want to get an idea if 7/15 or 7/22 is best for New England owners, trying to maximize attendance, and a few had mentioned 7/22 might be better? Please reply in the poll and I’ll finalize in the next 10 days, thanks!

@maractwin @imran @martinmeyer @Snafu @RichMalden
@LUCID1
@J/R @victoryroad @niceguy @zaidashai @SHD
@Pete44
@Neuner89 @Spin Doctor
@JimH @recLucid
@NewEnglander
@babwine @cpkardos @PhotoEye @jabbahop
@AlanInMaine @JanRogersKniffen @Thinjake @valfor99
@moytoyx
@Dhimiter,
@BillP, @OutofSpecDave , @lpinprov, @Japper2112 @Keith @Malladimurthy @Mark_in_MA @Ehyman
@Flybynight
@niceguy @dsherris @apatel87 @ktloo_climate
@eherlihy1
@eLUCID8 @lnirenberg @Belmont @Slathia
@KidRich

For reference here’s the thread with the route and details. https://lucidowners.com/threads/new-england-owner-coastal-drive-take-2.5852/

Last edited:
I can't do either. My summer weekends get very busy. That's why I pushed for us to plan this back in April...

I could do either, but the 22nd really works best for me. Thanks!

I could do either but my plan is to drive up Friday night and stay at a nice BnB rather that try driving up Saturday as well as driving back, plus wouldn’t have the range. So I need to lock in a date fairly soon
Ps put me on the list of contacts

Ok 7/22 is the date of choice that works for the most people, so we’ll do that, thanks for your patience everyone. I’ll send out a group direct message tomorrow confirming everything. Looking forward to it big time! And I appreciate your commitment @CraZ8 even booking a place overnight to make it!

Sounds great. Not sure if I'll do 5 hours day of or drive to Boston Fri. and stay with son. Daughter for sure maybe son will do the ride. Look forward to it!

Sounds great. Not sure if I'll do 5 hours day of or drive to Boston Fri. and stay with son. Daughter for sure maybe son will do the ride. Look forward to it!
Great, the more the merrier!

Ok we are still on do the 22? I’m booking a room in mystic for the 21rst

Yessir, I should have my car back from Hollis next week so we’re good to go!

What time is the meet up on 7/22
Start location?
Thanks
Plan on being their

I just added you to the message chain, thanks and glad you can come. There’s a link with the route. We will meet at 10:30 AM at Ft Adams state park in Newport RI.

Perfect
I will be there
Thanks for setting up
Should be a good time
Need to learn more about my car
GT QG 19’s

As amazing as this sounds, I am not sure I am going to make it. I'm 3.5 to 4 hour from there. And I am not overly enthusiastic about driving 10-12 hours in a single day.

Unless something changes on my end, have a great time!!!!

Adding @RCP to the post
Thanks for adding me to this thread. I'm already scheduled for 7/22 and cannot join you this year. Please keep me on the list for next year. Just wondering if there are any Lucid owners in Maine...?

Back