3D max mats for Santa Cruz interior

Bthegreek

Cars
Tesla S, Y and 3
Hello again

I am looking for pictures of 3D max mats in Santa Cruz interior . What color did you order ? Pictures please ?

Thank you

Bobby

They're in a floor mats thread from some months ago. Gray 3D's look good against the Santa Cruz interior. You'll also see photos of Tuxmats, which are black but have better coverage.

Here you go... mine are dirty right now and didn't have a chance to vacuum before taking these pics for you just now.
IMG_2561.jpeg

IMG_2560.jpeg

IMG_2559.jpeg

They're in a floor mats thread from some months ago. Gray 3D's look good against the Santa Cruz interior. You'll also see photos of Tuxmats, which are black but have better coverage.
Thank you very much !

Bobby

I like how these are considered "dirty"
ha, yeah, i guess winter in NorCal implies a different level of "dirty" than what winter mats where i grew up in Chicago look like!

Here you go... mine are dirty right now and didn't have a chance to vacuum before taking these pics for you just now.
View attachment 18560

View attachment 18561

View attachment 18562
When did you order your mats? The mats that I just received are a little different. They do not provide as good coverage on the side - particularly the front passenger side. 3D Mats acknowledged they updated the design. Any new 3D mats for Touring do not provide Perfect coverage.

Attachments

• 3D left_0132.JPG
    3D left_0132.JPG
    64.6 KB · Views: 60
  • 3D right_0131.JPG
    3D right_0131.JPG
    58.7 KB · Views: 60
Hmmm... that's a bummer, i wonder why they made that change!
I bought mine in December of '23 I think.

Hmmm... that's a bummer, i wonder why they made that change!
I bought mine in December of '23 I think.
Got mine same color, about same time. Fit is perfect. Very pleased.
Got Lucid Funk and Trunk liners. Very Pleased.
Use heavy duty cardboard shipping box for cargo area = had to throw away the refrigerator door that came with the box though.
PXL_20230421_132409857.jpg

Back