3 month Free Tidal Sub

I didn’t get the email. How do I get the free trial?
Yea ask customer service. I think only current owners got the code at the time of the email blast

Yea ask customer service. I think only current owners got the code at the time of the email blast
Thanks I reached out to them but they confused the 5 digit activation code with the longer email voucher code. I should get it straightened out by Monday.

Does anyone know if the 3 months can be used as 3 free months for an existing Tidal user? I am considering trying Tidal out now, before my AGT arrives, but I don't want to miss out on the 3 free months. New users only get 1 month normally.

Sorry to ask a basic question, but I created the free three month trial account with Tidal. When I push the tidal icon on the Lucid screen it tells me to go to tidal.com and enter the code on the screen. I've searched everywhere on tidal.com and can't find a add device location to enter the code. Any help appreciated.

Sorry to ask a basic question, but I created the free three month trial account with Tidal. When I push the tidal icon on the Lucid screen it tells me to go to tidal.com and enter the code on the screen. I've searched everywhere on tidal.com and can't find a add device location to enter the code. Any help appreciated.
I seem to remember it wasn’t the general tidal website. Something like tidal.com/subscription but it wasn’t that.

I seem to remember it wasn’t the general tidal website. Something like tidal.com/subscription but it wasn’t that.
Thanks, I'm sure there is a simple link like that. Called customer service and looked in owner's manual. No luck. Tidal customer service isn't open on Sunday. I'll get it from them tomorrow.

Slightly off-topic, but what other linked audio services for Alexa does Lucid support? Can you play Amazon music, Pandora, SiriusXM, et all?

Slightly off-topic, but what other linked audio services for Alexa does Lucid support? Can you play Amazon music, Pandora, SiriusXM, et all?
Through Bluetooth, you can play any streaming service on your phone. Built in to the car are iHeartRadio, TuneIn, Pocket Casts, Tidal and Spotify, I believe. Haven't had my car in over a week, so can't verify those for sure.

Through Bluetooth, you can play any streaming service on your phone. Built in to the car are iHeartRadio, TuneIn, Pocket Casts, Tidal and Spotify, I believe. Haven't had my car in over a week, so can't verify those for sure.
Thanks, I realize that you can play any audio from your phone over Bluetooth. However my question was more around the built-in Alexa integration. Can you ask Alexa to play audio services that you have linked to your Alexa account as you would from your home echo device.

Thanks, I realize that you can play any audio from your phone over Bluetooth. However my question was more around the built-in Alexa integration. Can you ask Alexa to play audio services that you have linked to your Alexa account as you would from your home echo device.
Only the apps built in, like Tidal, Spotify, Iheartradio

Only the apps built in, like Tidal, Spotify, Iheartradio
Thanks. Bummer. Hopefully they’ll expand support. Would be a good way to play SXM and others (with cell service of course)

That’s not quite true. It’ll play Amazon Music as well, which isn’t built in to the car.

Found it under the Android TV support on the tidal website.

The URL is http://link.tidal.com

You log in with your account then it asks you to put in the five letter code displayed on your Lucid screen. Tidal then comes up on the Pilot Panel with your playlists and tracks. Would be nice if the Lucid screen gave that URL or if customer service knew what it was...

Found it under the Android TV support on the tidal website.

The URL is http://link.tidal.com

You log in with your account then it asks you to put in the five letter code displayed on your Lucid screen. Tidal then comes up on the Pilot Panel with your playlists and tracks. Would be nice if the Lucid screen gave that URL or if customer service knew what it was...

I'm about to take delivery, so replying to this old post since I couldn't find any current info searching for the 3 month free Tidal subscription - does anyone know whether you need to wait until you're in the car to initiate the subscription (so you can enter the code on the screen)? Or is there even still a 3 month free option? Is it possible to set up a one month Tidal account in advance and then convert to the three free with a code?

I'm about to take delivery, so replying to this old post since I couldn't find any current info searching for the 3 month free Tidal subscription - does anyone know whether you need to wait until you're in the car to initiate the subscription (so you can enter the code on the screen)? Or is there even still a 3 month free option? Is it possible to set up a one month Tidal account in advance and then convert to the three free with a code?
You need to br signing up new for the 3 free months. So if you don't have an account yet, hold off until your Delivery is closer. Or you can make an account to start putting together your dolby list and start you free 3 months at the same time.

I ended up canceling Tidal and keeping Spotify because of the integration. Tidal crashed way too many times for my liking. When it worked, the Atmos songs sounded amazing! Just wish it had better filters for Atmos stations and support for audio crashes.

Tidal does offer free trials for 1,3, and even 6 months. You can register a new account, which normally gets you a 1-month free trial. Or, if you check some activities between Tidal and its partner, you can get more.

Tidal does offer free trials for 1,3, and even 6 months. You can register a new account, which normally gets you a 1-month free trial. Or, if you check some activities between Tidal and its partner, you can get more.
any suggestions for getting a HIFI Plus 3 or 6 month trial?

Back