Cars
Dream P
DE Number
Referral Code
R0YBCKIJ
Screenshot_20220427-091333_Gmail.jpg

Yep! Just got the email myself. I do not have Tidal so I’ll give it a shot
I'm waiting until the car can support higher than high

I just noticed this email as well. I was wondering if that meant it would work better.

Another thread shows that TIDAL's quality is even higher when asking Alexa to play music using TIDAL, as supposed to use the TIDAL app directly. This is likely due to bandwidth-saving concerns from Lucid. I have not tried that way myself yet, but I just passed that along to anyone who wants to listen to Tidal. I m a Tidal subscriber already (love their high streaming quality), however, I am not in love with the TIDAL user interface from the Pilot Screen from the car, as it is slow and the search is very limited (IMHO).

Another thread shows that TIDAL's quality is even higher when asking Alexa to play music using TIDAL, as supposed to use the TIDAL app directly. This is likely due to bandwidth-saving concerns from Lucid. I have not tried that way myself yet, but I just passed that along to anyone who wants to listen to Tidal. I m a Tidal subscriber already (love their high streaming quality), however, I am not in love with the TIDAL user interface from the Pilot Screen from the car, as it is slow and the search is very limited (IMHO).
I’m not in love with many of the user interfaces 😂. Going to try Alexa Tidal on way home thanks for the tip.

Using Alexa to control Tidal does work and the sound quality is better, but it’s annoying cuz you have to say things exactly perfect for Alexa to get it right. I still can’t figure out how to get Alexa to play my saved tracks, but it will play the daily My Mix 1, My Mix 2, etc, but not daily discovery.

Using Alexa to control Tidal does work and the sound quality is better, but it’s annoying cuz you have to say things exactly perfect for Alexa to get it right. I still can’t figure out how to get Alexa to play my saved tracks, but it will play the daily My Mix 1, My Mix 2, etc, but not daily discovery.
Go on Tidal create a my favorites list then say "Alexa play my favorites on Tidal"

Go on Tidal create a my favorites list then say "Alexa play my favorites on Tidal"
This isn't working for me. I tried creating "Favorites" and "My Favorites" playlist -- neither works. Alexa just plays a random song. According to the Alexa instructions, the playlist feature with Tidal is not yet available. What did you do to make it work?

This isn't working for me. I tried creating "Favorites" and "My Favorites" playlist -- neither works. Alexa just plays a random song. According to the Alexa instructions, the playlist feature with Tidal is not yet available. What did you do to make it work?
I got rid of my Tidal sub, but maybe the command was "Alexa play my favorites playlist on Tidal" ? I'm 99% certain it started with a random song on that playlist which I had setup to test it. But, this is also one of the reasons I swapped back to Spotify, the other being no master/HiFi capability yet in Tidal!

That has been my experience also.

I get Alexa to play songs I request on Tidal but never managed to get it to play a playlist. I'll try it again and see if I have better luck with it but just resorted to using the car app to play the playlists. As @autana points out, the search functionality in the car app is horrendous so I just do everything in the phone app and add to favorites on the phone directly.

Am I missing a setting to not hear the same song start each time I start driving again? Like the same Tidal playlist starts at the beginning of the same playlist every time I get in. I can only handle so much Charlie Puth….

Am I missing a setting to not hear the same song start each time I start driving again? Like the same Tidal playlist starts at the beginning of the same playlist every time I get in. I can only handle so much Charlie Puth….
I think that is a bug. I noticed the same thing a majority of the time. I think if the car goes to sleep it reverts back to the same song over and over. The other day I ran in to get coffee and came back out and the car continued with the song that was playing on Tidal from my playlist. TuneIn will however start the station I left it on every single time no matter how long the car has been off.

I think that is a bug. I noticed the same thing a majority of the time. I think if the car goes to sleep it reverts back to the same song over and over. The other day I ran in to get coffee and came back out and the car continued with the song that was playing on Tidal from my playlist. TuneIn will however start the station I left it on every single time no matter how long the car has been off.
Yes in my car Tidal does start my Playlist every time at the beginning with the same song. So what I do is push the little symbol for random play at the bottom left beneath the song playing which puts a small dot under it and then I just hit the advance button on the steering wheel and it moves randomly to a new selection. After that it continues to move through the Playlist in random order. However, I do have to listen to a few seconds of the same first song initially each time until I get it to move forward randomly.

Yes in my car Tidal does start my Playlist every time at the beginning with the same song. So what I do is push the little symbol for random play at the bottom left beneath the song playing which puts a small dot under it and then I just hit the advance button on the steering wheel and it moves randomly to a new selection. After that it continues to move through the Playlist in random order. However, I do have to listen to a few seconds of the same first song initially each time until I get it to move forward randomly.
Ahh yes that’s the ticket there! Thank you!

I didn’t get the email. How do I get the free trial?

I didn’t get the email. How do I get the free trial?
Take listening to new levels with a three-month free trial of TIDAL HiFi Plus.1 Not only can you access TIDAL’s 80+ million songs, original content, and playlists, but you can also experience immersive Dolby Atmos audio. Lucid Air is the world’s first car to offer this innovative sound technology.

To get started, create a TIDAL account using your unique access code: UDYJBH33PJ. Then sit back and surround yourself in concert-quality audio.

I use that code? It seems everyone gets a Unique code

Back