2027 Gravity available for order

It never made sense to me that they wouldn't include the camera features of DD2 Premium in such an expensive luxury car in the first place. So I can see why they figured that out and are making that standard now.

I made the mistake of thinking the higher DD2 packages were just self-drive features that I wasn't interested in, so I'm on DD2 Base. By the time I realized DD2 Premium turned on a lot of useful camera views that I assumed would come standard, it was too late. 2 months ago I inquired about doing the $1500 upgrade retroactively and they said yes, that can be done. I called to schedule an appointment and they said they just got the memo that morning that it would be available as a software upgrade feature coming soon to the app.

That was 2 months ago. Not seeing anything yet.
I’m guessing the dropping of basic DD is in preparation for the upcoming subscription model. Will be interested to know if those ordering Premium can bump up to Pro when they want. Eg. is all the equipment being installed for Pro and it’s just software gated.
 
  • Like
Reactions: DBV
It looks like they increased pricing for other options packages, so the difference in total vehicle price might be minor for those who opted for these packages before at a lower price. I don’t have the old prices, but I vaguely remember SSP and the dynamic handling package being cheaper than $3,900 each. Someone with a 2026 order receipt can correct me if I’m wrong
I configured my current 2026 Gravity in the new configurator and it was basically the same price. They raised base price and included some features standard and then raised the price of a couple options. It's probably good optimization for Lucid to either reduce order combination complexity, make features standard for competition and then get extra margin on the features that aren't always selected but more desired.
 
You could certainly be correct. Based on 2027 model deliveries being noted as 8-12 weeks out on the order page, I'm setting my expectations for major software upgrades to be more in line with 2027 deliveries. Perhaps we'll continue to see improvements and fixes in order to be more robust for the new model year. That puts us through Q2.
Right, and they probably want to get all the new 2nd row seat parts together too, since they said the recall notice was out May 22nd. They would have the new builds get prioritized with parts that are fixed.
 
I’m guessing the dropping of basic DD is in preparation for the upcoming subscription model. Will be interested to know if those ordering Premium can bump up to Pro when they want. Eg. is all the equipment being installed for Pro and it’s just software gated.
I would also appreciate the ability to move up and down that feature set as I don't need full self-driving that often, I just don't do that many miles unless its a road trip.
 
If it was my car, I might do it. But the Mrs. Doesn’t see the value in it.
Same, but I managed to work around it by fiddling with the basic EQ and only using Carplay wired or USB with very little compression.
 
I agree. They have transported my car thousands of miles to fix things that should have been caught at factory, and it broke again literally 24 hours after I got it back, in the same way it had broken before (roof bow improperly glued, popped off when trunk opened). It is INSANE that they have to ship this car now 500 miles or more from Idaho to Sacremento, to glue a $500 car bow on correctly for the third time. They have to just be hemorrhaging money and it doesn't even make sense.

To their credit, they don't seem to offer the sale of the car outside of certain states anymore. If you plan to register it in Idaho for example, they won't sell it to you (at least according to the disclaimer on their lease and finance offers). Probably a good move!
Also, this does help.
 
I’m guessing the dropping of basic DD is in preparation for the upcoming subscription model. Will be interested to know if those ordering Premium can bump up to Pro when they want. Eg. is all the equipment being installed for Pro and it’s just software gated.
I was told that ad01 (DD Premium) will be able to upgrade to ad02 (DD Pro) by sales advisor. He was so sure because they had Demo gravity S/W upgrade from ad00(DD Base) to ad01 (DD Premium). However, I am not sure if I can do it on a monthly basis
 
"$7,500 Lucid Credit for Lease, $5,000 Lucid Credit for Cash and LUCID_CREDIT_LOAN Lucid Credit for Loan"

how is their website just busted does nobody proof read it?!
Or proof emails. I just got in my inbox and I can say for a fact, yes, having to pull out my phone out of my pocket, go to the Lucid app, wait for it to connect to my car, then tap the start button, wait for that to clear, then put the phone back in my pocket…does in fact break my stride.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7217.webp
    IMG_7217.webp
    111.2 KB · Views: 93
Or proof emails. I just got in my inbox and I can say for a fact, yes, having to pull out my phone out of my pocket, go to the Lucid app, wait for it to connect to my car, then tap the start button, wait for that to clear, then put the phone back in my pocket…does in fact break my stride.
I just got the email too, anyone else get the 2.5.1 software downgrade? 😂
 
I’m guessing the dropping of basic DD is in preparation for the upcoming subscription model. Will be interested to know if those ordering Premium can bump up to Pro when they want. Eg. is all the equipment being installed for Pro and it’s just software gated.
Does the existing sales contract already allow them to start charging you monthly for some of the features they've already shipped?
 
"$7,500 Lucid Credit for Lease, $5,000 Lucid Credit for Cash and LUCID_CREDIT_LOAN Lucid Credit for Loan"

how is their website just busted does nobody proof read it?!

Also I dunno if you’ve noticed but the demo drive credit keeps disappearing and reappearing
 
I am not advocating for slamming doors or debating whether that can cause rattles, that’s obvious and not really relevant here. I’m bringing up how Lucid is marketing the feature versus how it actually performs. Lucid is explicitly calling them “Auto-Cinching (Soft-Close) Doors,” which invites a direct comparison to established implementations like the S Class. In that class of vehicle, you expect and get a refined, quiet, and controlled closing experience. The Gravity’s doors still produce a typical closing sound unless you slowly and manually guide them. So while the feature technically exists, the execution falls short of what “soft-close” implies in the luxury segment. That’s the actual point being discussed, not whether people should slam doors.
If I bring my door to the latch, it will automatically cinch, closing softly rather than with a slam. I’m not sure what you’re talking about.
 
Or proof emails. I just got in my inbox and I can say for a fact, yes, having to pull out my phone out of my pocket, go to the Lucid app, wait for it to connect to my car, then tap the start button, wait for that to clear, then put the phone back in my pocket…does in fact break my stride.
Genuine question: what’s wrong with that email? Hit the button, then walk to your car. Does the walk to your car take longer than 2 minutes?

[edit] I see the version number now; oops.
 
If I bring my door to the latch, it will automatically cinch, closing softly rather than with a slam. I’m not sure what you’re talking about.
I think we’re talking past each other a bit. I’m not saying it doesn’t cinch, it obviously does. The point is how it does it. On something like an S Class, the door closing is extremely smooth, quiet, and almost unnoticeable. That’s what I mean by “soft-close” in a luxury sense. A system can technically cinch the door closed but still feel more mechanical or abrupt. That’s the distinction I’m making, it’s about refinement, not just function. The Gravity, at least from my experience, sounds and feels much closer to a standard door closing than something in that class. More audible, more mechanical, less of that muted, damped finish you’d expect from a true soft-close system. And if Lucid wants to compete in that higher end space, then it should be judged accordingly.
 
I think we’re talking past each other a bit. I’m not saying it doesn’t cinch, it obviously does. The point is how it does it. On something like an S Class, the door closing is extremely smooth, quiet, and almost unnoticeable. That’s what I mean by “soft-close” in a luxury sense. A system can technically cinch the door closed but still feel more mechanical or abrupt. That’s the distinction I’m making, it’s about refinement, not just function. The Gravity, at least from my experience, sounds and feels much closer to a standard door closing than something in that class. More audible, more mechanical, less of that muted, damped finish you’d expect from a true soft-close system. And if Lucid wants to compete in that higher end space, then it should be judged accordingly.
I've never tried the feature on an S Class, but your description makes sense to me. Personally, I don't really see the point of the soft-close feature. I've never had a problem closing car doors, and it just seems like more gadgetry to break and need repaired. Same opinion about the frameless windows. But if you're going to do it at all, then go all-out and deliver the experience you describe that the S Class offers. Or embrace the mini-van comparison that Lucid hates, and have push buttons to open and close the doors. :p (Yes, I know that's a terrible idea for doors that swing out)
 
Back
Top