2027 Gravity available for order

Nice catch. Just looked and zero incentives or special financing on those yet. Don’t expect them too, until they clear out the 2026 and then I bet they continue again. 2026 is a way better purchase right now, unless something on the 2027 changed that makes it even better.
June and September may be better for incentives.
 
The 2027 has more things standard, higher price (at least if you didn’t want those options, now standard). The big ad for the 27 is an extra fob and a properly welded backseat. Is that right? Why bother making this a new my?
 
where'd you see that? (I couldn't find it)

I'll be both glad and annoyed if they now decided to put the Air EMI reduction treatments in the Gravity for that.
If you do the compare with a 2026 model the 2026 also lists AM radio which is clearly wrong.
 
If you do the compare with a 2026 model the 2026 also lists AM radio which is clearly wrong.
I also noticed that it lists the 2026 as having an AM radio. So, it does not? If not, wonder if the 2027 really does have an AM radio.
 
I also noticed that it lists the 2026 as having an AM radio. So, it does not? If not, wonder if the 2027 really does have an AM radio.
The Gravity does not. The Air does.
 
Back
Top