2.8.17 update

I’ve noticed with this release that my drive setting occasionally changes from Hold to Roll. I’ve seen this before right after a software update, but in this case it has switched on its own 3–4 times since moving to version 2.8.17. It’s not a big issue, just something I wanted to flag.

That happed to me with the previous software package.
 
My car doesn't sleep after the last two updates...always connected to phone via Bluetooth...as a result I've been turning off Bluetooth at nights..but still wake up to car having lost 6 to 8% overnight just parked in the garage...not unusually low temps either..around 55f during nights and during colder nights last year the car would not even lose a single percent...how do I put it to deep sleep?
 
I've had 2.8.17 for about a week now and have not noticed any issues.
 
Have had Spotify crash once or twice, and remote frunk opening via app taking a few attempts to actually work - even though I was standing there, carrying boxes, looking at my unlocked car, with the car indicated as awake in the app.
 
my AT says version 2.8.16 is up to date. is the 2.8.17 being sent out incrementally?
 
I’ve noticed with this release that my drive setting occasionally changes from Hold to Roll. I’ve seen this before right after a software update, but in this case it has switched on its own 3–4 times since moving to version 2.8.17. It’s not a big issue, just something I wanted to flag.
I've only had that happen once after the update to 2.8.16, then it hasn't happened again. Specifically I keep it in roll mode and it suddenly stopped itself once. When I looked at the setting, it was still set to rolling. I toggled it to hold and back to rolling and it's been fine since.

I haven't gotten 2.8.17 yet.
 
I am still with .16, but it's like having two different cars. Yesterday, no regen and 2.3 mi/kWh, today regen and 3.8 mi/kWh. No significant difference of temperature or routes.
This is exactly my experience on .16. Drove to work one day at 2.77 m/kwh, even though my lifetime is 4.11 and the lowest I've ever gotten anywhere was around 3.25. The next day, same trip and variables was 4.76 m/kwh which was the highest I've ever gotten.
 
Gee... The Gravity owners get special letters from the Acting CEO along with a big, fat AND DETAILED update. Meanwhile, we Air owners get our nebulous update yanked away without a word. I TOLD YOU PEOPLE TO STIFLE YOURSELVES! NOW, WE'RE ON THE NAUGHTY LIST!!!!
 
Definitely red headed step children at this point. It might be worse when the mid sized comes out.
 
Once again though, it's the silence from Lucid that is so frustrating.

Clear, accurate communication with customers would go a REALLY long way to engendering continued loyalty from the kind of customers that hang out here.

Even something as basic as, "We've paused the rollout of 2.8.17 to address a possible concern" would be better than getting completely ghosted.
 
I’ve noticed with this release that my drive setting occasionally changes from Hold to Roll. I’ve seen this before right after a software update, but in this case it has switched on its own 3–4 times since moving to version 2.8.17. It’s not a big issue, just something I wanted to flag.
This is not new in 2.8.17. I’m still on 2.8.16, and this just happened to me last week.

It seems to be a random thing for some users. Folks have complained about it in the past, too. This was the first time it happened to me.
 
Once again though, it's the silence from Lucid that is so frustrating.

Clear, accurate communication with customers would go a REALLY long way to engendering continued loyalty from the kind of customers that hang out here.

Even something as basic as, "We've paused the rollout of 2.8.17 to address a possible concern" would be better than getting completely ghosted.

To be fair to Lucid, they also pulled 2.8.4 and 2.8.7 within this same quarter. That kind of communication only works when you're not blasting out your incompetence on a regular basis.
 
Polling the group here real quick....anyone else having issues with their car not going into deep sleep since 2.8.17?
 
Back
Top