- Joined
- Jul 7, 2022
- Messages
- 812
- Reaction score
- 722
Nothing for me yet.
I don’t have the update yet but tidal is back online. I finally logged in just nowAnyone with update see if Tidal is back online?
ChatGPT entered the chat. lol.Hey Lucid. Try these for a change. Robustness - Reliability, Structural integrity, Hardiness, Fault tolerance, Load-bearing capacity, Ruggedness, Resilient architecture, High endurance, Unbreakable, Ironclad, Rock-solid, Bulletproof, Power-built, Battle-tested, Reinforced.
More matter with less art. (Same play)ChatGPT entered the chat. lol.
It works, what can people expect. I rather it work than be accompanied by flattering language.
Brevity is the soul of whit.
AP Lang and Lit is flooding back to me…More matter with less art. (Same play)
Got the update this morning.
Took about an hour to go from 2.8.16 to 2.8.17. No upcoming lengthy drives till the weekend to experience the robustness.
Definitely curious if the aforementioned CarPlay sound quality improvement has been noticed by anyone else.
not in the least! this would be seriously exciting if true. i'd really love to have some options, outside of Tidal, to enjoy the amazing sound quality. I gave it a shot but the awful UX, combined with us already paying for Apple One made it a hard sell to add another music subscription
Homo Robustus did die out eventuallyrobustness just keep getting robustner!
hmm. I don't have the current limiter setting in my mobile app (iphone 16 pro, iOS 26.1). app (version 2.11.0) seems up to date checked via the app store.One new robust feature is being able to change current draw from the app. Just noticed this now, likely had to update it from both sides (iPhone 17; 2.11.0)
View attachment 34949
Do you have the 2.8.17 update?hmm. I don't have the current limiter setting in my mobile app (iphone 16 pro, iOS 26.1). app (version 2.11.0) seems up to date checked via the app store.
Yes sir! Brake pedal rebooted the software also!Do you have the 2.8.17 update?
My mobile app updated too, and it seems the update turned off the Unrestricted background setting, so I had to set that again.No OTA update yet, but I just checked, and the Lucid app on my Android phone was updated to 2.11.0 on 12/05/25.
Unfortunately, it still won't wake my car remotely if I have the car's wi-fi turned on, which I did last night in the hopes of it facilitating this latest OTA update.
It’s not a bug. It’s a feature. It’s bespoke lolHaven’t experienced that at all. Weird how everyone’s vehicles are so different. Like bottle variation on a 1970’s Mouton or Latour… beautiful.
In the snow. Uphill. Both ways.Omg! Same! But 350, now that you said 250
After 453 miles today, can confirm the car drives amazing. Sounds fantastic, and has had fewer ADAS disconnects. Reacts better in curves it had trouble on, and doesn’t -not- activate in the wider than normal HOV lanes.Really liking the update. I’m not sure if it’s a placebo, but the car feels good. And apple car play sounds better. Hmmm. Maybe I’ll cancel my Tidal membership now. What’s your music provider of choice @Halodde ?
It’s not a bug. It’s a feature. It’s bespoke lol