2.8.17 update

Interesting. I got the update and installed it yesterday. Today I tried Tidal and it did let me reconnect so I thought it was because of the software update, but apparently that was not a factor. Anyway great to have Tidal back!!
 
Hey Lucid. Try these for a change. Robustness - Reliability, Structural integrity, Hardiness, Fault tolerance, Load-bearing capacity, Ruggedness, Resilient architecture, High endurance, Unbreakable, Ironclad, Rock-solid, Bulletproof, Power-built, Battle-tested, Reinforced.
 
Hey Lucid. Try these for a change. Robustness - Reliability, Structural integrity, Hardiness, Fault tolerance, Load-bearing capacity, Ruggedness, Resilient architecture, High endurance, Unbreakable, Ironclad, Rock-solid, Bulletproof, Power-built, Battle-tested, Reinforced.
ChatGPT entered the chat. lol.

It works, what can people expect. I rather it work than be accompanied by flattering language.

Brevity is the soul of whit.
 
Got the update this morning.

Took about an hour to go from 2.8.16 to 2.8.17. No upcoming lengthy drives till the weekend to experience the robustness.

Definitely curious if the aforementioned CarPlay sound quality improvement has been noticed by anyone else.
 
Got the update this morning.

Took about an hour to go from 2.8.16 to 2.8.17. No upcoming lengthy drives till the weekend to experience the robustness.

Definitely curious if the aforementioned CarPlay sound quality improvement has been noticed by anyone else.
IMG_2989.webp
 
Installed last night. The only difference is a good one, my efficiency is back. Same roads, same conditions, after the last update my efficiency dropped significantly. Now it's back. Not that it matters much, as my lease is up.
 
not in the least! this would be seriously exciting if true. i'd really love to have some options, outside of Tidal, to enjoy the amazing sound quality. I gave it a shot but the awful UX, combined with us already paying for Apple One made it a hard sell to add another music subscription
 
One new robust feature is being able to change current draw from the app. Just noticed this now, likely had to update it from both sides (iPhone 17; 2.11.0)

View attachment 34949
hmm. I don't have the current limiter setting in my mobile app (iphone 16 pro, iOS 26.1). app (version 2.11.0) seems up to date checked via the app store.
 
hmm. I don't have the current limiter setting in my mobile app (iphone 16 pro, iOS 26.1). app (version 2.11.0) seems up to date checked via the app store.
Do you have the 2.8.17 update?
 
No OTA update yet, but I just checked, and the Lucid app on my Android phone was updated to 2.11.0 on 12/05/25.

Unfortunately, it still won't wake my car remotely if I have the car's wi-fi turned on, which I did last night in the hopes of it facilitating this latest OTA update.
My mobile app updated too, and it seems the update turned off the Unrestricted background setting, so I had to set that again.
 
Really liking the update. I’m not sure if it’s a placebo, but the car feels good. And apple car play sounds better. Hmmm. Maybe I’ll cancel my Tidal membership now. What’s your music provider of choice @Halodde ?
After 453 miles today, can confirm the car drives amazing. Sounds fantastic, and has had fewer ADAS disconnects. Reacts better in curves it had trouble on, and doesn’t -not- activate in the wider than normal HOV lanes.
image.webp

All that to say I am enjoying the robustness.
 
Back
Top