2.4.10 Update

Received three software updates in three days and I am now on 2.4.10! Just got that update this morning. Initially, SiriusXM said it wasn’t authenticated but that fixed itself by this afternoon. Drove with Highway Assist this evening and everything worked fine. Got the three lanes and the dashed lines very quickly. Fell in love with my car all over again!

Although I like the new 3 lanes thing, I am a bit disappointed that ot doesn't show cars behind you or even in your blind spots. Only when the cars are entering your peripheral vision, do they become visible on the display.

Received three software updates in three days and I am now on 2.4.10! Just got that update this morning. Initially, SiriusXM said it wasn’t authenticated but that fixed itself by this afternoon. Drove with Highway Assist this evening and everything worked fine. Got the three lanes and the dashed lines very quickly. Fell in love with my car all over again!
I’ve gotten that Sirius authentication message too on several occasions. I have no idea what causes it (poor signal?), but it always does clear.

Although I like the new 3 lanes thing, I am a bit disappointed that ot doesn't show cars behind you or even in your blind spots. Only when the cars are entering your peripheral vision, do they become visible on the display.
I am not sure if you have dream drive Pro or premium, but as a guess it might be a challenge as to what the cameras can see and or how much inferencing Orion Drive modules can handle. There is no published information I have found as to what the specific configuration is in these cars, but as a guess, the difference between DD, DDP and DDPre is a one, 2 or 4 Orion Drive SOC configuration. If I am correct, DDP would have 400 TOPS to inference and run the car with while Premium would have 800 TOPS. I wonder what the Premium vs Pro experience has been like.

I have a '23 with DDPro. Since it gives 360 camera view as well as how close objects are to the rear and both rear sides of the car, if they don't eventually do it, it's because of the additional processing load?

I have a '23 with DDPro. Since it gives 360 camera view as well as how close objects are to the rear and both rear sides of the car, if they don't eventually do it, it's because of the additional processing load?
Probably not a load issue at this point. I am not sure what cameras we have looking behind the car outside of the ones for the 360 view. I know we have a lot of lidar back there.

Probably not a load issue at this point. I am not sure what cameras we have looking behind the car outside of the ones for the 360 view. I know we have a lot of lidar back there.
There is no LiDAR in the rear, only in the front. The rear has corner radar, ultrasonic sensors and cameras.

I took delivery of a 2025 AGT almost 2 weeks ago. It has version 2.3.10 of the software on it. Are there still people without the latest update? How long is the typical wait before I should expect the update to arrive?

I took delivery of a 2025 AGT almost 2 weeks ago. It has version 2.3.10 of the software on it. Are there still people without the latest update? How long is the typical wait before I should expect the update to arrive?

I believe it should have been here already. The best way to text customer service and they should be able to request a push for you or help trouble shoot.

If you are in North America, you should reach out to customer care to ask for the update. It should have been updated before delivery, but you're behind enough that you're not likely to get it without asking now. General guidance is don't bother asking until at least 2 weeks after the update has begun to roll out, but you're well past that.
If you're not in the North America, I'm not sure when the update is rolling out to other regions.

Back