2.4.10 Update

I am now getting "rear distance warning unavailable" on both screens as shown after an update to 2.4.x - not sure if it was 2.4.4 but definitely present on 2.4.10. The cameras are all functional. I have searched the forum without finding a similar issue. I did both soft reset and nuke reset with no luck. Anybody else have this issue?

Attachments

• IMG_1480.webp
    IMG_1480.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 36
  • IMG_1479.webp
    IMG_1479.webp
    923.8 KB · Views: 38
If the resets don’t fix the issue, I would wait to see if overnight reset fixes it. If not, then call CS and schedule an appointment. The ultrasonic sensors may be bad. All it takes is one to go down on the rear bumper for that to not work. It’s a simple fix but you need to schedule service. #5 below.

IMG_0336.webp

If the resets don’t fix the issue, I would wait to see if overnight reset fixes it. If not, then call CS and schedule an appointment. The ultrasonic sensors may be bad. All it takes is one to go down on the rear bumper for that to not work. It’s a simple fix but you need to schedule service. #5 below.
Thanks. I suspected a coincidental hardware fault.

For the past two days, I've been experiencing very inconsistent behavior with the passive unlocking. Finally, tonight I was unable to access the car. Tried two different iPhones, both 17.7, bluetooth instance for mobile key even shows connected! Unable to unlock via the key fob as well, even with a replaced battery. Contacted customer service and the CSR helping me said I was the fourth person he talked to that couldn't wake up their car. They are attributing to a bug in 2.4.10. So for the first time, my Lucid is bricked :(

For the past two days, I've been experiencing very inconsistent behavior with the passive unlocking. Finally, tonight I was unable to access the car. Tried two different iPhones, both 17.7, bluetooth instance for mobile key even shows connected! Unable to unlock via the key fob as well, even with a replaced battery. Contacted customer service and the CSR helping me said I was the fourth person he talked to that couldn't wake up their car. They are attributing to a bug in 2.4.10. So for the first time, my Lucid is bricked :(
My guess is that it won't work, but have you tried pulling the bat out the fob, putting the fob on the opening side of the door and pushing the door handle in for 5 secs?

That’s crazy. If you hold the fob up to the B pillar and press the door handle does that work? Or the keycard?

I’m wondering if it was a coincidental combo of an issue with mobile key *and* your fob battery died.

Super weird though.

I was able to wake the car up this morning with the app, tried from both phones, even the wake up time is back to it’s post 2.4.4 speediness.

Hoping this was a isolated experience with just a few!

I was able to wake the car up this morning with the app, tried from both phones, even the wake up time is back to it’s post 2.4.4 speediness.

Hoping this was a isolated experience with just a few!
Glad to hear it. Yeah, I find that God likes to smite me from time to time to keep me in check as well...

Got error messages that turn signal lights and right light malfunction. Doing the Air logo reset took care of the problems.

About 30 minutes ago I was driving SB on I-5 listening to SiriusXM. No problems. I then decided to engage HA and immediately the audio for SiriusXM became garbled. I switched to Apple Music and it was also garbled. Any audio was garbled which included my turn signal indicator. The turn signal worked but the blinking sound was missing. I pulled off the freeway, found a parking spot and shutdown the car. Restarting the car didn't clear the problem. Backup audio warning not working either.

Ok, all audio is back to normal. no rebooting or soft reset necessary. Apparently leaving the car off for several minutes cleared the problem. But still engaging HA killed my music.

Since my vehicle upgraded to 2.4.10, my GPS is no longer working the vehicle thinks I am at my home location even though I am miles away. Navigation won’t work and Apple maps through CarPlay has the same problem. As I just moved to this area a few months ago it makes driving it useless to me as I don’t know where anything is. I tried Apple Maps in CarPlay on my other three vehicles and it works fine.

When I try to do a reset through the Pilot Panel it says I’m not connected to a network and won’t let me do a reset. I verified that the vehicle was connected to my wi-fi and tried it not connected to my wi-fi with the same results.

Since my vehicle upgraded to 2.4.10, my GPS is no longer working the vehicle thinks I am at my home location even though I am miles away. Navigation won’t work and Apple maps through CarPlay has the same problem. As I just moved to this area a few months ago it makes driving it useless to me as I don’t know where anything is. I tried Apple Maps in CarPlay on my other three vehicles and it works fine.

When I try to do a reset through the Pilot Panel it says I’m not connected to a network and won’t let me do a reset. I verified that the vehicle was connected to my wi-fi and tried it not connected to my wi-fi with the same results.
First make sure you holding down on the Air Logo for about 20 seconds or more until you see the screen reboot.

You can also trying doing a more of a hard reset, by simultaneously pressing the brake and holding down the X and microphone buttons. This is more of a direct reset and was discouraged a while back, but Lucid says it's OK now.

About 30 minutes ago I was driving SB on I-5 listening to SiriusXM. No problems. I then decided to engage HA and immediately the audio for SiriusXM became garbled. I switched to Apple Music and it was also garbled. Any audio was garbled which included my turn signal indicator. The turn signal worked but the blinking sound was missing. I pulled off the freeway, found a parking spot and shutdown the car. Restarting the car didn't clear the problem. Backup audio warning not working either.
Something similar happened to me last week. Driving back from Pasadena automotive focus group, I went to pull off the freeway to stop at an EA to charge. The audio suddenly cut out (CarPlay) and I had no turn signal audio as well - I had no audio from any other sources (FM, etc). When I queued up at the EA charger, I did an Air Logo reboot and audio returned. This is the first time I've ever had audio completely cut out on me.

In general I’ve had 2.4.10 operating okay (unfortunately HA can’t always engage when requested), but I had a weird thing happen after charging to 80% at an EA. Essentially I lost my treble on all audio sources. If I turned up the volume I could hear the bass line albeit it was faint. Tried adjusting with the Equalizer with no impact. Once I got home an hour later, I parked and unloaded my car. When I got back in the car to move it into the garage, the audio was working normally before I could try a logo reset! Don’t know if that was a one time occurrence, and would guess that it happening after an EA charge was coincidental …

Here's a weird thing with this update that I'm probably the only person to notice. You can set battery display units on distance or percentage. For months, I've had the car set on percentage, but the app set on distance. One didn't affect the other. But now, they're linked, so if you change one, you change both.

Here's a weird thing with this update that I'm probably the only person to notice. You can set battery display units on distance or percentage. For months, I've had the car set on percentage, but the app set on distance. One didn't affect the other. But now, they're linked, so if you change one, you change both.
They’ve always been linked. But if you tap the number on the app it will temporarily show you the other.

They’ve always been linked. But if you tap the number on the app it will temporarily show you the other.

Actually I concur with Amster. I had the car set as distance and the app set as battery for months. After 2.4.4 they are now synced and show what the car is set to.

Actually I concur with Amster. I had the car set as distance and the app set as battery for months. After 2.4.4 they are now synced and show what the car is set to.
Okay, I believe you. I could totally be wrong.

The tap on the number to see the other one has always been the case *for sure* though heh

Quick update on HA issues with the software update

HA is now appearing for me after I took it in for service. They had to replace several cameras that were needed for the upgraded HA software. So if you can’t get HA to show up, that’s probably why.
I haven't been able to engage HA. It just won't activate. Service said there is nothing they can do and just wait for a software fix.

I'm not particularly happy about that answer but I guess it's a software problem that requires a software solution.

I wonder if we have people here in a similar situation

Did this patch fix any of the issues fro m 2.4.4? Specifically HA issues for anyone?

2.4.10 did not fix the HA issue for me (I have your same issue)

My car is currently at the service center for other issues, so there are seeing if it’s a hardware problem

Lucid actually DMed me to ask for my VIN, so this is a known issue for them

Back