2.1.3 Update

For those of us that have the update I can only imagine that we will be getting a patch to update the update.

Did the 2.1.3 update last night. No problem doing the update, but could not enable Easy Entry, the selection is grayed out. Called Seattle Service Center this morning and the person I talked to didn’t know anything the Easy Entry function. Sounded like he wasn’t aware that this was new software. Had me do a reset which didn’t fix the problem. He is bumping it up the food chain. I would think that Lucid would send out an Alert notice about this problem and how to fix it.

Did the 2.1.3 update last night. No problem doing the update, but could not enable Easy Entry, the selection is grayed out. Called Seattle Service Center this morning and the person I talked to didn’t know anything the Easy Entry function. Sounded like he wasn’t aware that this was new software. Had me do a reset which didn’t fix the problem. He is bumping it up the food chain. I would think that Lucid would send out an Alert notice about this problem and how to fix it.
Call them back and ask them to schedule you for the "seat homing procedure."

At the New England owner meet up Android users had mentioned an odd bug where Alexa voice in the car would cut off after a couple words if you’re listening to Sirius in the background. @Snafu can describe it best.

At the New England owner meet up Android users had mentioned an odd bug where Alexa voice in the car would cut off after a couple words if you’re listening to Sirius in the background. @Snafu can describe it best.
Hmm, I haven't gotten XM to work again since the update. Tried logo, Bobby, and turn signal resets so far.

Also when streaming over Alexa now and Navigation interrupts for directions, the stream stops and has to be restarted.

So has the 2..1.3 rollout been paused?

No official word on that.
They gotta fix the Siri/XM thing
If you do the Air logo reset it work’s temporarily then if leave car and lock , use Amazon music, or the navigation then Siri disconnect's and will not reconnect

They gotta fix the Siri/XM thing
If you do the Air logo reset it work’s temporarily then if leave car and lock , use Amazon music, or the navigation then Siri disconnect's and will not reconnect
You are saying Siri, which is an iPhone function. Are you using CarPlay? If so, it has its own Sirius XM app.

If you are using the SiriusXM app in the car’s UI, it’s still in beta and hence free for now. Many are hoping for improvements. They haven’t given it much love since it was first introduced 8 months ago.

You are saying Siri, which is an iPhone function. Are you using CarPlay? If so, it has its own Sirius XM app.

If you are using the SiriusXM app in the car’s UI, it’s still in beta and hence free for now. Many are hoping for improvements. They haven’t given it much love since it was first introduced 8 months ago.
Yes
I have using the free SiriusXM Beta version in the cars UI which was working well till the new update
I suppose I can use the Siri account from my phone/ app and play thru car play?

Using Bluetooth to stream podcasts/music/etc from my Android seems to be the only thing working seamlessly with the Nav volume enabled so far.

Yes
I have using the free SiriusXM Beta version in the cars UI which was working well till the new update
If you have a SiriusXM subscription, you can play through CarPlay using the XM app.. Not sure what these repeated mentions of Siri have to do with anything as that is just Apple's virtual assistant.

For what it's worth, I've been using 2.1.3 for quite a few days and no problems with the Lucid-provided beta version.

Yes
Same here. The beta version is working well in 2.1.2, which means it works 95% of the time, and the Air reset fixes it the other 5%. I have Sirius XM subscriptions for the other two cars, neither of which has CarPlay or Android ability. They are currently running a promotion for $5/month for a year, so I just switched both cars to that.

Call them back and ask them to schedule you for the "seat homing procedure."
So I called the Seattle Service Center this morning and was told they were booked solid until the end of August. I asked how long the Homing procedure took and he said he would check and see if they could squeeze me in sooner. It is not a show stopper, but I would like to have the Easy Entry as I don't bend very well (being 78). I wonder how well the seat motors will hold up with this function?

So I called the Seattle Service Center this morning and was told they were booked solid until the end of August. I asked how long the Homing procedure took and he said he would check and see if they could squeeze me in sooner. It is not a show stopper, but I would like to have the Easy Entry as I don't bend very well (being 78). I wonder how well the seat motors will hold up with this function?
It takes about 5 or 10 minutes… they simply hook their laptop to the ethernet port in the trunk and initiate the process. The seat will move to all of its different positions and the procedure will be complete. Not worried about the motors.

Make sure to let them know; I’m sure they’ll add an option for this. I personally love it because I can bias away from trucks and whatnot, but I agree it’s better as an option.

I sent my feedback to CC. Got back a fairly boilerplate "thanks for the feedback" message but it did state that the message would get forwarded to "the appropriate team". Anyone else who agrees with the downgrade to HA, please send feedback as well. I'd like to see this fixed as HA is pretty unusable for me now. It takes less concentration and effort to just steer myself.

its
That’s whay I don’t understand abouth this Easy Entry/Easy Exit feature of an update that I’m in absolutely NO hurry to receive. It sounds like all it does is push the seat all the way back and all the way down. Why can’t Lucid follow the example of The-EV-Maker-Whose-Name-Shall-Not-Be-Mentioned, and just offer Easy Entry/Easy Exit as a feature that YOU can set the parameters for?
probably coming soon.

One thing I noticed about the easy entry/exit feature is that it's very sequential. Seat moves back>steering wheel moves in>steering wheel moves up. (I have the seat at the lowest position so I don't know about that maneuver).
Hardly earthshattering, but having those movement be in parallel would be nice.
Still love the feature, though. It does making getting my lanky ass in and out much easier.

Back