2.1.3 Update

Hence I would really appreciate an option for it to only move the steering wheel up. Ought to help us both.
They do have steering wheel only

Since downloading 2.1.3 three days ago, I've found the birds-eye-view is malfunctioning about half the time, and the rear view in the upper screen is also sporadically malfunctioning, though less frequently. I've parked the car while we are in restaurants long enough for the system to reset, and I've also rebooted the infotainment screens using the "Air" logo reset method, to no avail. Here's what I'm seeing:

View attachment 13567

View attachment 13568
After downloading 2.1.3I lost all of my cameras
Since downloading 2.1.3 three days ago, I've found the birds-eye-view is malfunctioning about half the time, and the rear view in the upper screen is also sporadically malfunctioning, though less frequently. I've parked the car while we are in restaurants long enough for the system to reset, and I've also rebooted the infotainment screens using the "Air" logo reset method, to no avail. Here's what I'm seeing:

I downloaded 2.1.3 yesterday morning. As a result I lost all but one of my cameras. After trying a couple of resets, including a deep sleep overnight, the condition was unchanged. I am at the service center now. It is a bug in the software. They are seeing it pop up sporadically. I am the second owner to report this issue at the Beverly Hills, CA location.

THE FIX: There is a patch that cam be pushed to the affected vehicles. After which the cameras require re-calibration. Should take a day or two as they are pretty busy right now. They are graciously putting me in a loaner. Fingers crossed for the weekend.

Just checked the mobile app and the SC must've updated the software to v2.1.3 (and I can see it on the mobile app .. VERY nice). I'll have to make sure that they look at the various issues (seat homing, turtle mode, camera malfunctions, etc.) while it's there, but pretty excited to get a look at the Easy Entry/Exit .. not very tall (now down to 5'11.25"), but quite rotund (think, small Globe .. "maybe a hair shy of Pluto") .. ;)

Easy entry and back-up camera a great step. But please fix Homelink, it is driving me crazy.

I have the opposite problem. If the seat is anything but all the way down, I will bang my head on the roof. As I’ve learned the hard way when getting into the passenger side after my wife has been sitting there.

If Easy Exit simply puts the seat all the way back and down, it’s essentially not going to move
Will the Easy Entry/Exit also be for the passenger seat?

So, is anyone else only seeing the Easy Entry toggle as disabled when parked?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 94
Great update! Happy with it!
But Sentry Mode and Dashcam when???

I did my update today and now my nav in car is stuck in Fremont CA and on my app my car is in the ocean off Africa. Also me east entry works when I open the door to get out but when I return to drive it doesn’t budge unless I go to seats and hit restore. I tried two types of resets. The Air reset and the “Bobby” reset. No resolution. What really matters to me is now no nav.
Thought?? Thanks in advance. Everything was working so well too.

But I thought he was referring to "you can leave your hat on"....

I'm also rotund, so....that may be the difference!
hydbob:
No problem...update 2040.1.1 will extend the seat out laterally and allow you to sit down , then retract to your desired driving position. I understand the engineer who designed the "chair height toilet" is working this.

OK, I'll have to take another look - I thought the two choices were "seat only" and "seat + steering wheel"...
Oh, crud I think you may be correct. My mistake!

I texted Lucid Highway Assist using my Lucid App and they responded in about 15 minutes stated that they sent my request to push 2.1.3 to me so I could have it on a trip I am taking this Friday. It only took about another 30 minutes and Voila! It is here and I am not downloading it. Yay!

Great update! Happy with it!
But Sentry Mode and Dashcam when???

Small steps, I see Lucid is listening to this forum and adding features requested gradually. That is a very nice feature. I’m sure will get there eventually.

I did my update today and now my nav in car is stuck in Fremont CA and on my app my car is in the ocean off Africa.

When the mobile app says stuck in African Ocean, that location is GPS 0.00 longitude and 0.00 latitude. It just means the Lucid HQ server isn’t able to connect to car and save last location of car to relay to your mobile app. It will refresh fine later. Nothing to worry about the latency.

Back