2.1.3 Update

Soft reset, no cigar. Did the 'brake while press/holding the Air logo" reset. No change.
Just haul off to SC.
Wow! I had heard there were issues w/ 2.1.2, but was hoping that 2.0.71 along with 2.1.3 would have fixed the major issues. ..ugh

Car is heading to SC on Monday .. now, hoping I get the update (v2.1.3) before then ..

Wow! I had heard there were issues w/ 2.1.2, but was hoping that 2.0.71 along with 2.1.3 would have fixed the major issues. ..ugh

Car is heading to SC on Monday .. now, hoping I get the update (v2.1.3) before then ..
The only issue I’m aware of is that the easy exit/and she would not work on certain cars and required a “seat homing” procedure. I would not call that a major issue for sure. This is the one and only car we’ve heard of having an failure after the update.

The only issue I’m aware of is that the easy exit/and she would not work on certain cars and required a “seat homing” procedure. I would not call that a major issue for sure. This is the one and only car we’ve heard of having an failure after the update.
When I was scheduling the pick up w/ the SC last week, the customer service representative told me that I was lucky that I hadn't installed it (v2.1.2) yet as they had a couple of cars that needed to be brought in .. when I asked if it was regarding the Easy Entry/Exit, he said, "no" (something about a steering wheel issue and can't remember what the other problem he described was).

.. & fwiw, Easy Entry/Exit is probably my most anticipated wish list item (since CarPlay was delivered) .. for some of us "heftier" fellas, getting in and out of the car is "painful" .. so, I for one can't wait for it so that I can use the car more often... really hoping that I get it before it goes to SC (so that if it needs "homing", it can be done while it's there) ;)

1. There is no such thing as a “soft” reset. I don’t even know where the terminology came from.
2. You do not need to hold the brake to use the Air logo reset
3. I hope they are able to figure out the problem and get it fixed and back on the road soon!
"Soft" was my term -- turn the care off, walk away, wait 5 minutes, then come back. Instructions from CC.

Press the brake while press/hold Air logo. Instructions from SC tech.

I hope so too! Suspect I will only install OTAs when home (which is where I was).

I got 2.1.2 but missing a few of the new options. Easy entry is one. Do you think everyone will be receiving 2.1.3 at some point? Never got 2.0.7.

I got 2.1.2 but missing a few of the new options. Easy entry is one. Do you think everyone will be receiving 2.1.3 at some point? Never got 2.0.7.
2.1.2 has easy entry in it. Have you tried to activate it using the menu?

There appears to be no menu In SEATS section of the Pilot panel. Also have no passive lock/unlock feature

Okay- Found the passive lock / unlock feature as well as the easy entry. However I cannot enable the easy entry option. I have an Air Touring without dream drive pro

Since downloading 2.1.3 three days ago, I've found the birds-eye-view is malfunctioning about half the time, and the rear view in the upper screen is also sporadically malfunctioning, though less frequently. I've parked the car while we are in restaurants long enough for the system to reset, and I've also rebooted the infotainment screens using the "Air" logo reset method, to no avail. Here's what I'm seeing:

IMG_1833.jpg

IMG_1835.jpg

Since downloading 2.1.3 three days ago, I've found the birds-eye-view is malfunctioning about half the time, and the rear view in the upper screen is also sporadically malfunctioning, though less frequently. I've parked the car while we are in restaurants long enough for the system to reset, and I've also rebooted the infotainment screens using the "Air" logo reset method, to no avail. Here's what I'm seeing:

View attachment 13567

View attachment 13568
Nuke it?

“Nuclear” Reset: This reset should be considered a last resort reset. All other resets above should be done prior to this reset being performed. To perform this reset, push the brake pedal down. At the same time, press the “X” and “microphone” button and hold until the screens shut down. Release brake pedal, “X”, and “microphone” button and allow the car to reboot itself. *Please note that Lucid does not recommend doing this reset.

“Nuclear” Reset: This reset should be considered a last resort reset. All other resets above should be done prior to this reset being performed. To perform this reset, push the brake pedal down. At the same time, press the “X” and “microphone” button and hold until the screens shut down. Release brake pedal, “X”, and “microphone” button and allow the car to reboot itself. *Please note that Lucid does not recommend doing this reset.

Thanks. I think I'll call Customer Service before resorting to this. I take it no one else on this thread has experienced this problem?

Damn…I’m starting a drive from San Diego CA to Denver CO on Tuesday morning. I don’t think I want to install this update, not when I’m about to embark on a 2200 mile, week long road trip.

Damn…I’m starting a drive from San Diego CA to Denver CO on Tuesday morning. I don’t think I want to install this update, not when I’m about to embark on a 2200 mile, week long road trip.

I talked to Customer Service just a few minutes ago. They said no one else has reported this problem.

I seem to recall people reporting this issue after an update in the past. Likely not a problem with the content of the update, but rather some blip in the system update process. (They are always releasing those little updates to the updater for a reason.) Nuking it will likely fix the problem.

I talked to Customer Service just a few minutes ago. They said no one else has reported this problem.
This may not mean much if only a small percentage of people have received the update thus far.

This may not mean much if only a small percentage of people have received the update thus far.
I received .71 a couple of days ago but still waiting for 2.1.3. Not sure how OTAs are sent out ...VIN or locations, etc??? I have had my Air GT since Nov 2022.

I received .71 a couple of days ago but still waiting for 2.1.3. Not sure how OTAs are sent out ...VIN or locations, etc??? I have had my Air GT since Nov 2022.
Nobody knows.

Back