As it stands I just multiply the percent charge remaining by 3 to get an estimate of range. Glad to see they've revised the nav estimate and look forward to this being rolled into the main display.

Once 2.0.52 is pushed to my car, also looking forward to the mobile key improvements whatever they may be. After initially being wary, I switched to mobile key on iPhone from the key fob and have been pleasantly surprised how well it works. I really don't mind occasionally pressing the handle to unlock - after all, I need to touch the handle no matter what to open the door - and have not yet had to resort to the valet card.
Yes, I am still carrying the fob, but only because I use the frunk so much. Otherwise, I've noticed the mobile key works quite well. If they can get the watch or home screen phone shortcuts to work faster even when the car is asleep, I would be able to ditch the fob altogether.

Do we think this is big big update that the rumor has been circulating about or is this still considered a minor update based on the designation of the version numbers? (.52)

Thoughts?

Do we think this is big big update that the rumor has been circulating about or is this still considered a minor update based on the designation of the version numbers? (.52)

Thoughts?
This is a minor update. The improvements and new features are quite welcome but incremental in nature. 2.0.50 -> 2.0.52 seems appropriate.

What is passive entry?

Is that when the seat moves back for easy entry/exit?
Passive entry is when you walk near the car with the mobile key or fob and it unlocks by itself.

At last! A major upgrade! I see some of my pleaded features and fixes are included. My existence in this forum is not in vain. 😂
Share some of the credit please. I would like to think that some of my rants had a little to do with the scheduled charging. I’ll leave the frunk fix in your column.

Still waiting for my update to come through. Just to clarify, the USB can only be used for a flash drive and NOT for connecting a smart phone for audio input?
Thanks!

Still waiting for my update to come through. Just to clarify, the USB can only be used for a flash drive and NOT for connecting a smart phone for audio input?
Thanks!
USB can only be used as a power source--no flash drive or audio connection at this time.

USB can only be used as a power source--no flash drive or audio connection at this time.
That is incorrect. With the 2.0.52 update a properly formatted flash drive can be inserted in either USB port inside the console to enjoy your music.

That is incorrect. With the 2.0.52 update a properly formatted flash drive can be inserted in either USB port inside the console to enjoy your music.
Great! Thanks! I don't have the update yet so was going off what had been true until now.

Share some of the credit please. I would like to think that some of my rants had a little to do with the scheduled charging. I’ll leave the frunk fix in your column.
- Range estimator in Nav shows SOC instead of miles to factor and extrapolate recent efficiency instead of EPA extrapolation.
- Improvement in inaccuracy of waypoint chargingg stop. (Critical)
- 4 fobs, each fob can be linked to distinct profile.
- Stop phantom frunk open at street intersection from charging wire swiping Pilot screen. (Critical)

I’m happy rants and suggestions were implemented. That means Lucid Motors listened and cares.

Are the cameras still laggy as hell?

Are the cameras still laggy as hell?
According to @LucidDropkick, who had been having some issues with his cameras, no; they are much more performant. As I’m in Korea (hi from Seoul!) I haven’t had a chance to test it myself.

According to @LucidDropkick, who had been having some issues with his cameras, no; they are much more performant. As I’m in Korea (hi from Seoul!) I haven’t had a chance to test it myself.
Mine are slightly worse than pre-OTA. Before this patch they were great on first boot up, now I need to wait a few seconds. Seems like this way every patch though so I'll give it a few days.

Back