My doors open perfectly now with my digital key which was super fussy with .48. Seems to have worked for me. Surround view still slow to appear at times.

Yep. Whatever 2.0.50 did, it did NOT resolve the bugs that were introduced with 2.0.48.

Agreed. Since 2.0.48 I've had 3/4 of my Pilot Screen become unresponsive w/o warning on a couple of occasions. I noticed it the first time because the drive mode stayed on Swift when I got back in the car... which I thought was odd since I hadn't read anything about it (and I'll admit it was a pleasant surprise) .. until I went to click on Seat Massage and .. nothing .. then I clicked all the buttons on the part of the screen and .. nothing! Only the bottom buttons (settings, climate, etc.) worked.

A Bobby reset seems to fix the issue.

I'll have to drive a bit more tomorrow and see if it happens again. 🤞

Well, coincidently, my driver's side door just started acting up. It would close with the soft close (as it has ever since I took delivery) but then it would open, not latching, acting like it never was closed. Drove home from the grocery store with the red warning light on and the alarm letting me now my car door was not secure. I hope a reset fixes this.
I have the same issue! My theory is that it's triggered by temperature/thermal expansion. So far it only happens after I leave the car under the sun for a bit.
As a workaround, if I grab onto the door handle after the initial soft close, it'll prevent the door from trying to open again.

After this update, pilot panel is unresponsive to touch 4 out of 5 times entering the car. No camera issues that others are reporting, just regression back to pilot panel fail.

I have noticed an improvement to the reliability of proximity lock/unlock. I would sometimes have to stand next to the door looking stupid for up to 20 seconds waiting for it to unlock. Haven't looked stupid for that reason since. Also, after .50, my turn signal 'click' came back - was silent since .48.

Still no SXM - call CS and they claimed the non-Beta version is coming in the next release, but it obviously was not included in .50.

Also, maybe coincidence, but my phone audio quality is back to usable after .50.

Patience....

Still no SXM - call CS and they claimed the non-Beta version is coming in the next release, but it obviously was not included in .50.
So strange. My SXM is still working

Also, maybe coincidence, but my phone audio quality is back to usable after .50.

Was the phone audio sounding as if the voice was coming from somewhere behind the front firewall of the car rather than through the cabin speakers -- muffled and bass-ridden?

This happens to about half my phone calls lately.

It's but another of these random bugs that are increasing in one system or another in the car as these updates continue. (I'm also having the problem with all audio in the car, including turn signal sounds, disappearing. Well, the turn signal sounds are not actually disappearing. If the car is not moving and no one is making any noise, you can hear them very, very faintly, as if they're coming from somewhere in the front right footwell.)

This is getting really, really, really tiresome.

Was the phone audio sounding as if the voice was coming from somewhere behind the front firewall of the car rather than through the cabin speakers -- muffled and bass-ridden?

It's but another of these random bugs that are increasing in one system or another in the car as these updates continue. (I'm also having the problem with all audio in the car, including turn signal sounds, disappearing. Well, the turn signal sounds are not actually disappearing. If the car is not moving and no one is making any noise, you can hear them very, very faintly, as if they're coming from somewhere in the front right footwell.)

yep, phone sounded like coming through the firewall with a rag stuffed in their mouth.

Happy to report, everything is working flawlessly after .50

I have the same issue since .48 and it is happening more frequently with .50. 75% of the time I have the turn signal sounding really faint and when that happens the phone audio quality is completely messed up and unusable. The phone works fine when the turn signal sounds right

I have opened a service request for this and will share any updates i receive

Moderators, do you know if someone from Lucid is still monitoring this forum to pick up on these problems, or should we all be calling Lucid as these things occur?

Yep. Whatever 2.0.50 did, it did NOT resolve the bugs that were introduced with 2.0.48.

Tonight my backup camera display was again "Unavailable", although the birds-eye view came up. However, neither main screen came back up as I gained speed. At about 35 mph I finally had to "X" out both screens to bring up the default displays.

The Air has been on the market for 15 months. By now, I had expected the software updates to be more about bringing new features on line. Instead, we've recently been getting a string of updates that are aimed at correcting bugs with existing features -- but that also bring new bugs along for the ride.
Lucid really needs to focus on the root cause of the backup camera issue — backup cameras are a mandated safety function. Otherwise they will be forced into a recall, which is never good for PR!

Case in point, look what just happened to Ford/Lincoln

Attachments

• 20230128_112352.jpg
    20230128_112352.jpg
    904.1 KB · Views: 111
Moderators, do you know if someone from Lucid is still monitoring this forum to pick up on these problems, or should we all be calling Lucid as these things occur?
There are two people from Lucid that monitor the forum but they cannot look at every post. I suggest sending this to Customer care so that you know for sure someone at Lucid is seeing it.

It's been snowing here in Michigan and I have a shiny new escalade that has caught my attention for the last couple of weeks. So now I've done two updates .48 and .50 without getting in the car or driving it. Has anyone done multiple updates from the app without driving the car? Any concerns doing it? Hoping I don't brick it.

Others have probably put you at ease by now but just as a data point, I did 16 - yes, 16 - updates in a row with no known issues [knock][knock]. The "used" GT I purchased was on 1.2.11 I think. It had been sitting in a car showroom for a looong time.

You should always report directly to Lucid. Some do monitor here, but I doubt they see every post. Much better to have a record of a customer complaint in their actual company log.

Back