It certainly seems that a couple more minor bugfix releases would be helpful near-term.

I must be part of the minority. Since .47, my car has been remarkably bug free. Most error-free update for me to date. Even SXM seems reliable. Only issue I still have is with the mobile key. Sometimes it opens immediately, sometimes it takes 10-20 seconds, which is a long time if your hands are full.

I must be part of the minority. Since .47, my car has been remarkably bug free. Most error-free update for me to date. Even SXM seems reliable. Only issue I still have is with the mobile key. Sometimes it opens immediately, sometimes it takes 10-20 seconds, which is a long time if your hands are full.
Just out of curiosity what's the production date on your vehicle then when it was delivered....

I am in the same camp, pretty bug free for me as well. My only 2 problems since .47 are
1) Laggy boot up of surround view
2) Driver side seat heat went berserk yesterday and kept changing intensities. I tried to turn it off but it turned back on like it was possessed. Anyway, finally it corrected itself.

I’m really thinking it’s a matter of your particular hardware configuration at this point. I’m hoping Lucid has got that settled now and is getting more uniform parts across the computer systems. We’ll see if Tourings and Pures end up with fewer glitches on these updates. So far, 2.0.47 has been perfectly fine for me.

I haven’t noticed any major bugs. Only issue I have been getting is the front/rear camera display on the glass cockpit will occasionally say “unavailable.” Fixes with a reboot. My AGT was delivered end of September.

I too have had pretty good luck. Sirius mostly stable. Had to do one or two resets for various things but overall solid.

Only consistent error I get is “Driver monitoring unavailable “. I get that on nearly every trip. Nothing is blocking the camera. Steering wheel is high enough.

This is a Touring mid-December delivery.

I too have had pretty good luck. Sirius mostly stable. Had to do one or two resets for various things but overall solid.

Only consistent error I get is “Driver monitoring unavailable “. I get that on nearly every trip. Nothing is blocking the camera. Steering wheel is high enough.

This is a Touring mid-December delivery.
put the steering wheel in a lower position and then see if it goes, the camera is located on the very bottom chin of the glass cockpit, so it needs a clear view from above the steering wheel from the bottom chin of the cameras (you'll see little red dots, it's around that area)
so you may have the steering wheel too high

I’ve also had pretty good luck with 47 and my SXM-beta reliability has been wayyyyyy better than before.

I have an AGT delivered 9/27 FWIW.

put the steering wheel in a lower position and then see if it goes, the camera is located on the very bottom chin of the glass cockpit, so it needs a clear view from above the steering wheel from the bottom chin of the cameras (you'll see little red dots, it's around that area)
so you may have the steering wheel too high
I concur with that fix. When steering wheel is too high, it blocks the camera. There's another thread on this point. Lower a bit and you'll be good to go...

I was at the Short Hills, NJ studio today to get delivery of my AT and one of the employees I was chatting with is part of the software team at Lucid HQ in CA, who was detailed to this studio to help with EOY surge of deliveries. He was telling me that there are some major OTA updates coming very soon down the pike. Unfortunately, at that moment my assigned SA came back with everything ready to do my walk-through, so I couldn’t get more information, but I hope that’s a really good sign of things to come.

Alexa did work great again with .47, and my navigation voice prompts came back too :) .
How do you get navigation voice prompts via alexa? I cannot get any audio turn by turn to work on my car and I'm on .47

How do you get navigation voice prompts via alexa? I cannot get any audio turn by turn to work on my car and I'm on .47
what happens when you input a destination and say go?

Is there a setting (in the car or alexa app) that controls the voice turn by turn navigation. Strange I cannot hear anything and the mute button is unmuted

Mine just started working again by itself on .47

When I first got my car (on .47) voice directions did work, but the last few times I've used it, I noticed there were no voice directions. I don't know what happened to change that, but I did setup Alexa at some point in there. Are voice directions handled differently if you have Alexa setup vs if you don't?

Just got 47 yesterday and now my fob doesn't reliably unlock the car, either with proximity or pressing twice. Anyone else?

remove the key and blue tooth and readd it seems to make life better do a reset then add them sorry forgot the reset

Back