Well, that didn't go well. Installed, the app said it was finished.. I went out to the car and the car says 2.0.35 still. I did the turn signal reset and it didn't seem to make a difference. This happened with 2.0.35 while the car was at the service center, I think it asked me 3 times to install it. The SA said it had to do with me moving to 19" wheels.

Well, that didn't go well. Installed, the app said it was finished.. I went out to the car and the car says 2.0.35 still. I did the turn signal reset and it didn't seem to make a difference. This happened with 2.0.35 while the car was at the service center, I think it asked me 3 times to install it. The SA said it had to do with me moving to 19" wheels.
Weird. If you text CS, they’ll re-push it.

Is it just me or has the intermittent unlocking issue become more prevalent after 2.0.28?
I have the opposite problem, intermittent locking. Also my key fob is setting off security alarms in my Kroger.

Same. First time an update has failed for me.

Just got the update notice. So far, its going well. Fingers crossed!

Same here, the app says software update is complete but car still shows 2.0.35 and says it is up to date.
I called CS and they said that they show that my car has 2.0.36. She said that even if my car shows 35 on the screen, it still has 36.

Can anyone point to a new feature of this update? It would be helpful kniwing what to look for to confirm if the update really did work.

I called CS and they said that they show that my car has 2.0.36. She said that even if my car shows 35 on the screen, it still has 36.

Can anyone point to a new feature of this update? It would be helpful kniwing what to look for to confirm if the update really did work.
I don’t think this update had new features; just bug fixes under the hood.

Also, this version issue has happened once before. It generally resolves with the next update.

After doing a valet card reboot, I emailed customer care and am waiting on a response. It would be nice know if there is an identifiable feature that would shows us that we are on 2.0.36.

I don’t think this update had new features; just bug fixes under the hood.

Also, this version issue has happened once before. It generally resolves with the next update.
That’s helpful, thanks.

Just got the alert via the app and installed the update. Same as several others, app says complete but car still says .35.

Not real worried about it.

Will see tomorrow if anything is different.

I just installed update and car shows it at 2.0.36.

My car installed 2.0.36 but it still says 2.0.35

Installed update but still .35 🤷‍♂️

Same here, the app says software update is complete but car still shows 2.0.35 and says it is up to date.
My update also shows 2.0.35 but it fixed an audio problem I was having so I’m happy. Figure the version number display will catch up in future updates.

My update shows .35 and I lost audio. Phone, over the air radio, Alexa’s sweet voice… all of it. Microphone works because I was able to turn the Christmas lights on with Alexa. I’ll try again tomorrow to see if it needed more time after the update to finish booting/loading.

Back