It almost seems like when updates are installed, they don't reboot all the systems so some things end up out of sync.

We’re in the CarPlay promised month. I desperately have my eyes on updates for this without a care for anything else.

Had a slight hope they may just release it before the holiday party.. pie in the sky wishful thinking.
Yes I agree. I know there are some on this forum that don’t care about CarPlay, but I really like it and use it frequently. I really hope that Lucid comes through on its promise.

Yes I agree. I know there are some on this forum that don’t care about CarPlay, but I really like it and use it frequently. I really hope that Lucid comes through on its promise.
That would be a really nice present for the holidays 🤞

BTW.. I remember you wanting your "Expert Member" title and now I see you jumped straight to Staff Member/Moderator. Way to go overachiever! ;)

When I installed the update Sirius stopped working completely and only came back after rebooting the car (I used the steering wheel button method). Upon the reboot, my blind spot cameras stopped working along with any HA messages (pay attention, etc.) whilst driving. Rebooted again and everything seemed to be working as usual.

Today, my surround and rear front view cameras just said “unavailable” so I rebooted AGAIN and now they’re working.

I haven’t had to reboot the car for weeks and since 2.0.35 I’ve had to reboot it 3 times in less that 24 hours. The noticeable differences for me were the no back and forth acceleration while on HA/ADAS and the car seems to brake more gently when approaching other cars.

Coming back from SF yesterday the navigation is still a hot mess. It said I would arrive at Kettleman City with 21% so I stuck to 80/85mph to get it down and it simply wouldn’t drop from 21%. I ended the navigation and started it again at which point it updated to 10%. Nothing appears to be updating in real time. The SoC on arrival just simply can’t be trusted and Lucid needs to change the range calculation algorithm based on your driving not the EPA number. I currently can’t trust if the nav says charge for 11 mins if it’s actually true or not. I followed it yesterday and got the message “insufficient range” afterwards. I just ignored it as if frantically was telling me to stop at other chargers along the way and regen’d about 20+ miles on the grapevine / i5. Pulled in at EA a mile from home with 15 miles even though for 80% of the last leg I was being told “insufficient range”

When I installed the update Sirius stopped working completely and only came back after rebooting the car (I used the steering wheel button method). Upon the reboot, my blind spot cameras stopped working along with any HA messages (pay attention, etc.) whilst driving. Rebooted again and everything seemed to be working as usual.

Today, my surround and rear front view cameras just said “unavailable” so I rebooted AGAIN and now they’re working.

I haven’t had to reboot the car for weeks and since 2.0.35 I’ve had to reboot it 3 times in less that 24 hours. The noticeable differences for me were the no back and forth acceleration while on HA/ADAS and the car seems to brake more gently when approaching other cars.

Coming back from SF yesterday the navigation is still a hot mess. It said I would arrive at Kettleman City with 21% so I stuck to 80/85mph to get it down and it simply wouldn’t drop from 21%. I ended the navigation and started it again at which point it updated to 10%. Nothing appears to be updating in real time. The SoC on arrival just simply can’t be trusted and Lucid needs to change the range calculation algorithm based on your driving not the EPA number. I currently can’t trust if the nav says charge for 11 mins if it’s actually true or not. I followed it yesterday and got the message “insufficient range” afterwards. I just ignored it as if frantically was telling me to stop at other chargers along the way and regen’d about 20+ miles on the grapevine / i5. Pulled in at EA a mile from home with 15 miles even though for 80% of the last leg I was being told “insufficient range”
Just so you know, you should NOT use the steering wheel button method. Lucid has told us that was meant for engineering use only, and can seriously damage your car. Literally every time you use it you’re taking a chance of frying your computer.

My sirus quit today after being spotty the last couple days. I was going to try the steering wheel reset but this is nuclear level reset and dangerous? Really?

Just so you know, you should NOT use the steering wheel button method. Lucid has told us that was meant for engineering use only, and can seriously damage your car. Literally every time you use it you’re taking a chance of frying your computer.
I never heard of this steering wheel button reset. If it’s as dangerous, as you say, then they should disable it. Maybe, there’s another magical reset that’s even more dangerous: hold both seatbelt release buttons on the front seats at the same time. I just made that up.

I never heard of this steering wheel button reset. If it’s as dangerous, as you say, then they should disable it. Maybe, there’s another magical reset that’s even more dangerous: hold both seatbelt release buttons on the front seats at the same time. I just made that up.
They likely will disable it in an upcoming update. It was a test that wasn’t meant to become public knowledge.

Nobody was meant to ever know about it; it was leaked somewhere and made the rounds. I have little doubt it will get disabled soon, but "this is why we can't have nice things" applies a little bit here too. ;)

This version is just outright buggy. For me, it has to be the worst update in the 2.x series with numerous resets to continually try and get things working properly again. The main issue is the cameras, they either say unavailable or the front \ rear works while the 360 doesn't or vice versa. I went weeks without having to reset the software in the car and everything was working really well, with this update i'm on the 4th reset since installing it. The next update can't come soon enough.

This version is just outright buggy. For me, it has to be the worst update in the 2.x series with numerous resets to continually try and get things working properly again. The main issue is the cameras, they either say unavailable or the front \ rear works while the 360 doesn't or vice versa. I went weeks without having to reset the software in the car and everything was working really well, with this update i'm on the 4th reset since installing it. The next update can't come soon enough.
Which reset method did you use? I installed it yesterday but haven’t had a chance to take the car out. With these bugs, I may preemptively reset the car before taking it out.

That would be a really nice present for the holidays 🤞

BTW.. I remember you wanting your "Expert Member" title and now I see you jumped straight to Staff Member/Moderator. Way to go overachiever! ;)
lol .. some of us were "Expert Members" and now ... we're not ... I guess I/we got demoted ... to [active] Noobies 🥴

Which reset method did you use? I installed it yesterday but haven’t had a chance to take the car out. With these bugs, I may preemptively reset the car before taking it out.
I did 2 using the steering wheel method but apparently this is a big no, no so the others were done using the valet card.

lol .. some of us were "Expert Members" and now ... we're not ... I guess I/we got demoted ... to [active] Noobies 🥴
Haha, those designations were mostly removed due to them being confusing for folks. :)

I did 2 using the steering wheel method but apparently this is a big no, no so the others were done using the valet card.
I wonder what is steering wheel method… possible DM?

I wonder what is steering wheel method… possible DM?
It was in another thread on here that was pulled from Reddit I believe. Required holding 2 buttons and the brake pedal. Someone followed up with Lucid and was told it was a big no, no and could fry the cars computer. It was for engineering only that creeped its way into the software in the wild.

Huh, I’ve had zero software issues since 2.0.35. The one time my front camera didn’t come up, I just put the car in park then drive again and tapped the 360 camera button and the front/reverse cameras came back up. This has happened on many versions of 2.0 software for me. Of course this is just one data point in the chaotic nature of how each person’s car behaves…

Huh, I’ve had zero software issues since 2.0.35. The one time my front camera didn’t come up, I just put the car in park then drive again and tapped the 360 camera button and the front/reverse cameras came back up. This has happened on many versions of 2.0 software for me. Of course this is just one data point in the chaotic nature of how each person’s car behaves…
I've haven't had any issues either, but that's because I still haven't received .35. Anyone else still waiting? Why am I always in the final update boat??

Back