Of course Iā€™m aware of that bug. I play AM/FM, still cannot get Alexa working so I switched profile to my son and come back to my profile, Alexa works again.

The the most dreadful thing just happened I went to see a friend in Porsche dealership to see his Taycan Turbo S purchase. When I ready to leave, it wouldnā€™t let me drive. I stepped out of car to reset, it still wouldnā€™t let me shift gear. I then thought to change profile to my son, it then let me shift gear. But his profile settings are all BLANK, no music login, no HomeLink set up. I then drove home to our community gate. Since car has no HomeLink set up in his profile, I am stuck in front of gate. It prompted me for his 5 digits PIN. I used my pin, it wouldnā€™t work. I then trying to call him, his phone is off. I am jamming up community entrance during rush hours residents trying to get home. I will keep trying calling him. Without his PIN, it wonā€™t let me shift to drive. And my profile cannot shift gear anymore when I switch back. Cars behind me are cursing! FML! This 2.0.33 is definitely BUGGY!!!
2.0.33 is really just a release candidate for the first production release, IMHO, so there are still bugs that will be fixed, soon, I hope. My guess is that it will be March or April before we see production code that is "feature complete" and has an acceptable number of manageable defects.

2.0.33 is really just a release candidate for the first production release, IMHO, so there are still bugs that will be fixed, soon, I hope. My guess is that it will be March or April before we see production code that is "feature complete" and has an acceptable number of manageable defects.
I got home finally after got his 5 digits code from my son. Now I make sure I write that code in my notebook. I was able to get back in the car by turning off my BlueTooth waited 10 min to get in. It then trying to verify my identity with 5 digits Pin verification. I input it, it is working now. I can shift gear.

I think this 2.0.33 messed up Alexa and Facial Recognition. Maybe it kept asking me pay attention to the road bc it couldnā€™t match my stored face setting. I had to turn off attention alert in DreamDrive setting to stop that nanny.

Man! Lucid Air look so bad in front of Porsche Taycan salesman and I annoyed my neighborhood by jammed up the gate. Such embarrassing day...

I got home finally after got his 5 digits code from my son. Now I make sure I write that code in my notebook. I was able to get back in the car by turning off my BlueTooth waited 10 min to get in. It then trying to verify my identity with 5 digits Pin verification. I input it, it is working now. I can shift gear.

I think this 2.0.33 messed up Alexa and Facial Recognition. Maybe it kept asking me pay attention to the road bc it couldnā€™t match my stored face setting. I had to turn off attention alert in DreamDrive setting to stop that nanny.

Man! Lucid Air look so bad in front of Porsche Taycan salesman and I annoyed my neighborhood by jammed up the gate. Such embarrassing day...
Not that it'll make your story any better, but since it's a bit of a coincidence, I thought I'd mention it.
For the 1st time since I've owned the car, I had someone approach me asking me what it was. The lady was driving a Taycan and said that she absolutely hates it and can't wait to get rid of it (sounded like she had traded in a MX for the Taycan). Anyway, she loved the look of the Air and was floored by the approx. 500mi. range.

I guess that the grass isn't always greener on the other side.

Now I can relate to some Tesla owners donā€™t need to update all the latest version fear. The car was working really fine in 2.0.28. This SXM introduced some defects. My guess is as long as they keep pushing out features, there will be new things broken. Since they are pushing CarPlay by EOY, there may be more unstable releases so called Beta.

Not that it'll make your story any better, but since it's a bit of a coincidence, I thought I'd mention it.
For the 1st time since I've owned the car, I had someone approach me asking me what it was. The lady was driving a Taycan and said that she absolutely hates it and can't wait to get rid of it (sounded like she had traded in a MX for the Taycan). Anyway, she loved the look of the Air and was floored by the approx. 500mi. range.

I guess that the grass isn't always greener on the other side.
Well, this Porsche salesman doesnā€™t even know Lucidā€™s range. When I told him 469, and if I dropped 21ā€, it would be 516 EPA. He literally dropped his jaw. Anyway, my friend already signed the Taycan Turbo S because of his brand loyalty. Salesman said itā€™s 2.6 sec 0-60mph, really??? Anyway, Iā€™ll be drag racing him one day.

Whatā€™s memorable to me with this salesman pitch ā€œThis car actually has 300 miles range, not EPA 222 range. At Porsche, we always beat EPA, not like how Tesla con you the other way around telling people EPA 300, but actually 220.ā€ šŸ¤£

100% the same here with me with the latest update -
1 - Car does not wake up and most times I have to fire open the app
2 - Car doesn't recognize me entering the car and I have to have the app open otherwise it keeps saying "phone/key not found"
3 - Cameras kinda laggy or sometimes taking kinda long to open up
4 - Alexa has a amnesia and freezing in blue light mode
5 - regne braking seems to be softer for some reason ?

Release was greatly enjoyed for 2 days before it stopped working. Tried the Bobby reboot and that worked recovered the app until later that day, while driving, I hit a dead spot and lost the signal. Now no SXM app. I'll reboot again later today.

Release was greatly enjoyed for 2 days before it stopped working. Tried the Bobby reboot and that worked recovered the app until later that day, while driving, I hit a dead spot and lost the signal. Now no SXM app. I'll reboot again later today
Not sure what the Bobby reboot is, but I was able to restore SXM functionality by switching to the Guest Profile and then back to my Profile...

Not sure what the Bobby reboot is, but I was able to restore SXM functionality by switching to the Guest Profile and then back to my Profile...
That's the Bobby reset, lol

Another trip report: this time in the rain at night, 130 miles round trip with my wife to have dinner with a high school classmate and her husband. Yes, high school, the best five years of my life. Thanks to Tesla2.0, I was able to work the navigation system just fine. And the car performed well in what was actually a fair amount of rain throughout the evening. Taking the couple back to their ocean-view house in the hills, in the dark, on tight winding and unlit roads, the windshield fogged up to the point where I had to stop and try to figure out how to work the defroster. Then things were okay, other than me being embarrassed. I'm still not a fan of having to search through touchscreen settings to do something as simple as defrost, but at least I had practiced using the windshield wipers ahead of time, and they worked wonderfully well in Auto mode. I think I could get to like this car - I even cleaned it today.

Another trip report: this time in the rain at night, 130 miles round trip with my wife to have dinner with a high school classmate and her husband. Yes, high school, the best five years of my life. Thanks to Tesla2.0, I was able to work the navigation system just fine. And the car performed well in what was actually a fair amount of rain throughout the evening. Taking the couple back to their ocean-view house in the hills, in the dark, on tight winding and unlit roads, the windshield fogged up to the point where I had to stop and try to figure out how to work the defroster. Then things were okay, other than me being embarrassed. I'm still not a fan of having to search through touchscreen settings to do something as simple as defrost, but at least I had practiced using the windshield wipers ahead of time, and they worked wonderfully well in Auto mode. I think I could get to like this car - I even cleaned it today.
Headlight, defrost and wiper settings are usually switches on the stalks. Lucid put them on left cockpit panel to simplify stalks. Auto makers also often makes utility switches such as fog light, open hood in lower left of steering wheel, Lucid Air has on left cockpit screen too. Driving Air is like flying hovercraft on the road.

Headlight, defrost and wiper settings are usually switches on the stalks. Lucid put them on left cockpit panel to simplify stalks. Auto makers also often makes utility switches such as fog light, open hood in lower left of steering wheel, Lucid Air has on left cockpit screen too. Driving Air is like flying hovercraft on the road.
Physical switches and stalks are much easier to operate while a vehicle is moving than trying to touch an icon on a screen.

Physical switches and stalks are much easier to operate while a vehicle is moving than trying to touch an icon on a screen.
Sure, but at least itā€™s a consistent screen that doesnā€™t change. You can also ask Alexa to turn it on.

That's if Alexa doesn't have a case of amnesia right now Alexis seems to be forgetting an awful lot whether it's connectivity issues or it's the skill at this point I believe it probably is connectivity

Back