2.0.28 installing now.

Funny I actually thought it was a good feature because before the car would power down if someone was sitting in the passenger seat after 10 minutes without warning. At least now they ask. Incidentally most cars with fobs will auto-lock if you leave the fob inside, so nobody can just steal your car. But I do think they need to make this system smarter where if trunk or frunk is open then the car should stay unlocked even with nobody inside.

For the navigation, there’s a module under the seat that needs to be unplugged and replugged in, just not sure which one. Same thing happened to me and service reset it while fixing a trim issue. In the meantime did you try the “Bobby” reset, where you log out of your profile then log in as guest then log back in? Seems to clear a lot of glitches when a reboot won’t. Also I assume you were texting service? That’s my approach that way everything is in writing plus they seem to respond faster, even during weird non-business hours. Sorry for the headaches, and annoyances, hopefully they can fix the navigation quickly if the Bobby reboot doesn’t.
Thank you for that information I was just reading about the Bobby reset. I am going to try these suggestions shortly.

My Mercedes-Benz and land rover don't lock automatically unless I turn that feature on. I like to leave my keys in the car because I have a few and don't want to mix them up or loose them

Funny, yeah mine seems more speed dependent. Maybe cuz my auto always defaults to exterior air rather than recycled interior?

I think its both and that is what was fixed along with the fan motors. Cam in this morning, only floor vent illuminated but I can now feel air from dash and windshield. Great fix Lucid!

Thank you for that information I was just reading about the Bobby reset. I am going to try these suggestions shortly.

My Mercedes-Benz and land rover don't lock automatically unless I turn that feature on. I like to leave my keys in the car because I have a few and don't want to mix them up or loose them

On the MB and The Rover was the engine on or key still in ignition? This being my first EV it seems ICE with wireless fobs are designed to work like keys whereas EV fob work like Tesla engineered it.

Funny my 2019 AMG A class would lock with fob inside, didn’t know you could disable that feature. Seems like an easy software fix, hopefully Lucid can be encouraged to implement it because even though this massively increases theft risk and nobody should do it, this has happened many times because people will still leave their keys in their car.

Something similar happened to me twice. Car was charging at an EA. It gave me a warning countdown and I obviously said I'm still here!! Well a few moments later and without any warning the car goes to sleep or whatever without warning. Screens go off and I could not quite understand coz I am in the air taking a phone call and even touching the steering wheel ever so often but yeah, it's done that twice now. When I open the app from inside the car it turns back on! Oh one more thing which I find odd when it shut off with me in the car was I could not open the door either

Funny my 2019 AMG A class would lock with fob inside, didn’t know you could disable that feature. Seems like an easy software fix, hopefully Lucid can be encouraged to implement it because even though this massively increases theft risk and nobody should do it, this has happened many times because people will still leave their keys in their car.
I grew up in the inner city. The entire notion of not locking doors / leaving keys in things gives me the willies. I literally couldn’t sleep knowing my ley fob was in the car, even in a private garage with good security.

I grew up in the inner city. The entire notion of not locking doors / leaving keys in things gives me the willies. I literally couldn’t sleep knowing my ley fob was in the car, even in a private garage with good security.

Me too! I keep my fob in my pocket, it never comes out unless I'm done for the day

Installed yesterday. Lost mobile key completely Customer Care suggested a re-pair which i will do and report back.

Unlocking car via app seems MUCH more responsive than before. Also may just be my eyes but feels like the blinker-cams are a smaller image and higher definition, making it a lot easier to see them through the steering wheel.

Something similar happened to me twice. Car was charging at an EA. It gave me a warning countdown and I obviously said I'm still here!! Well a few moments later and without any warning the car goes to sleep or whatever without warning. Screens go off and I could not quite understand coz I am in the air taking a phone call and even touching the steering wheel ever so often but yeah, it's done that twice now. When I open the app from inside the car it turns back on! Oh one more thing which I find odd when it shut off with me in the car was I could not open the door either
Hi, @bhramabull.

Thank you for sharing your experience. I have DM'd you for additional information to pass to our Software team.

Marqie

I think its both and that is what was fixed along with the fan motors. Cam in this morning, only floor vent illuminated but I can now feel air from dash and windshield. Great fix Lucid!

On the MB and The Rover was the engine on or key still in ignition? This being my first EV it seems ICE with wireless fobs are designed to work like keys whereas EV fob work like Tesla engineered it.
Both the MB and Rover are push button starts so they are looking for a signal from the fob

I grew up in NYC and I would never lock my car doors mainly because I didn't want to replace broken windows. Never had a car stolen or damaged that I left open.

Yes its in the menu to disable that auto lock feature

Funny I actually thought it was a good feature because before the car would power down if someone was sitting in the passenger seat after 10 minutes without warning. At least now they ask. Incidentally most cars with fobs will auto-lock if you leave the fob inside, so nobody can just steal your car. But I do think they need to make this system smarter where if trunk or frunk is open then the car should stay unlocked even with nobody inside.

For the navigation, there’s a module under the seat that needs to be unplugged and replugged in, just not sure which one. Same thing happened to me and service reset it while fixing a trim issue. In the meantime did you try the “Bobby” reset, where you log out of your profile then log in as guest then log back in? Seems to clear a lot of glitches when a reboot won’t. Also I assume you were texting service? That’s my approach that way everything is in writing plus they seem to respond faster, even during weird non-business hours. Sorry for the headaches, and annoyances, hopefully they can fix the navigation quickly if the Bobby reboot doesn’t.
So I tried the Bobby reset and that didn't do anything so I will venture under the seat to see if I can hard reboot that module tomorrow. I should check to see it Mitchell has any repair info on these yet I doubt it but who knows.

I grew up in NYC and I would never lock my car doors mainly because I didn't want to replace broken windows. Never had a car stolen or damaged that I left open.
That sounds really scary to me.

So I tried the Bobby reset and that didn't do anything so I will venture under the seat to see if I can hard reboot that module tomorrow. I should check to see it Mitchell has any repair info on these yet I doubt it but who knows.
That’s too bad. Sounds to me like you should text service and ask them to pay a mobile visit (unless you’re close to a service center). It’s a very easy reset according to them, I just couldn’t figure out which of the several plugs it was under the seat and didn’t want to reset something that didn’t need to be.

Both the MB and Rover are push button starts so they are looking for a signal from the fob

Ok, that push button is the same as a key ignition. Thanks for clarifying

I had a manual transmissions, I could have left windows down and keys in it...

Ok, that push button is the same as a key ignition. Thanks for clarifying

I had a manual transmissions, I could have left windows down and keys in it...
Hahaha yeah car would have easily been recovered after being stolen because it would have stalled at te first stop sign.

I actually still have a garage door opener on my my visor. This should be an easy fix, but Lucid doesn't do it.
I agree. This has been a known gripe since I started watching this forum and something that almost everyone uses every day and it still doesn’t get taken care of. Now that 2.X has been out for a month or two, there is no excuse for this.

Reactions: Ned
Back