2.0.25?

I don’t think spiderweb is accurate, it’s only theoretical on EPA. Good luck driving 55 mph with little stops.

I am in love with this widget, it even shows car SOC on phone screen.View attachment 6816
I’m seeing the same widget, but I’m not seeing the green on mine. How did you get that?

I’m seeing the same widget, but I’m not seeing the green on mine. How did you get that?
Are you charging? Only shows up when your charging

It will show battery status, currently is plugged in charging. Awesome widget!

It will show battery status, currently is plugged in charging. Awesome widget!
Got it, love it! I didn’t even know that this was in the works. So clever.

8kw…… almost as fast as an EA charger these days 😂

B6FD3253-9DD3-48FA-92CA-F159EB2C4BFE.jpeg

No widget for Android? What the heck, Lucid?
Usually Apple is targeted by devs first. Although if they developed in Xamarin or something they could've pushed the updates together. They're probably working independently.

Got it, love it! I didn’t even know that this was in the works. So clever.
Someone suggested in forum. Lucid listens, it’s coming up slowly but surely. Now I have confidence CarPlay and Android Auto are not far away.

For me, the most useful function they could add right now is the ability to schedule a charge. From your phone or in your car, I don’t care, but the ability to schedule a charge to start in the middle of the night would be really, really welcome.

It's weird they didn't put the "enable HVAC" button on the smaller widget, but this is a nice step in the right direction. It would be nice if the car didn't need a big wake every time you open the app. Maybe that's part of a future update.

No discernible differences between 1.24.0 and 1.25.1 that I can see. Are there release notes?

I know it was in the app thread but I wish the app would show sw version on the car.

Attachments

• A782121D-304D-4F77-A017-843FB9DD7269.jpeg
    A782121D-304D-4F77-A017-843FB9DD7269.jpeg
    406.9 KB · Views: 71
No widget for Android? What the heck, Lucid?
Funny, as usual for Android vs iPhone - Android introduced Widgets in 2008, Apple "invented" them several years later. Now they come to Android phones last as devs concentrate the Apple market where customers tend to spend more.

Back