2.0.15 - The MOAU - Mother Of All Updates

Oh, I will. Eventually. Though I think I’ll wait until I get back home, four days from now.
Oh, then I would do it now so when you get home you will hopefully be caught up on updates. =)

Just lost the Speedo screen. I’m on 2.0.18 since Friday. Had Mobil service out today to check on the frozen navigation screen, when he arrived it magically fixed itself. Soo waiting for a text back from customer care.
Was about to ask what kind of deal Lucid had with Mobil. Then, I looked at your post again and figured somehow "Mobile service" became "Mobil service. 😂

On 1.x, my cameras always worked when backing up. On 2.x, while the car is faster to start driving, the cameras aren't showing up immediately. Anyone else notice this?
I agree there are times that you go from Park to reverse and then into drive and then back into reverse and the cameras do not come up the screen comes up the information comes up but the actual picture of the car and cameras do not I also find that if you go back from reverse to park and then to reverse again the cameras do not come up for at least a minute

Simple suggestion here guys it would be nice if the app would have the version number when you bring up the info tab it's in the car but the information is not in the app or if it is I'm missing it.....

on 2.0.18 currently…

On earlier versions, 360 camera seemed to come up automatically when I was pulling into a parking space. Now I’m only getting the front camera. Am I imagining things, doing something wrong, or a combination of the above?

Was about to ask what kind of deal Lucid had with Mobil. Then, I looked at your post again and figured somehow "Mobile service" became "Mobil service. 😂
Ha! Yeah sorry about that. I was on my phone. Darn autocorrect.

Charge port not closing after ea charge session and power removed and car driven I would think the port would close by it self no blockage had to try a few times manually then it did close FYi 2.20
20221103_114818.jpg

Charge port not closing after ea charge session and power removed and car driven I would think the port would close by it self no blockage had to try a few times manually then it did close FYi 2.20View attachment 6324
I was having this error too, but on 2.0.21 I have not had the error.

finally got 2.0.13 and .14 back to back tonight without issues
2.0.15 installed tonight, definitely major improvements in responsiveness. I did have to reboot though as there was no audio immediately after the update

Upgraded to 2.0.18 last night. Car’s response to App has certainly improved.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 89
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 94
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 101
Does anyone know where to find the release notes once a version is installed?
I did a video from r myself if each screen but frankly it’s not easy to read it
After upgrade, in the “about” section - click on learn more below the version #.

I accidentally installed 2.0.15 and got so excited I forgot to leave my fob in the car. Does this present an issue? Any way to update the fob later?

Back