2.0.15 - The MOAU - Mother Of All Updates

Got the notification that 2.0.15 was available this morning.... going to be a *very* long 115 minutes (well, about 100 minutes as I post this) :). UX 2.0 - here I come!
It finished almost exactly as it said it would - it is very cool how much faster everything is! Look forward to taking the car out for a drive...

I wonder if it varies much. I have not used it a ton yet, but whenever I have, my left elbow rests on my knee and I hold the steering wheel with one hand at 7:00 just under the cross piece. The weight of my hand pulling downward in that position seems to provide enough torque on the wheel to keep the system happy. I will occasionally drop my hand from the wheel to test it and after a bit it flashes the warning and I return my hand there and it is happy again.
I miss the arm rests that the old Suburbans used to have to make it easier to rest your arms while holding the steering wheel. Even the movable center consoles don’t work and the window ends up being too high and the door handle too low. I do like the flat bottom of the steering wheel for a more comfortable and safer grip with the elbow resting in my lap but still not ideal. I am 6ft tall.

I have not used HA yesterday either but the software does seem to have made things faster. The doors seem to be unlocking as I get to the car with my phone key.

Are there any more updates after 2.0.18??

I miss the arm rests that the old Suburbans used to have to make it easier to rest your arms while holding the steering wheel. Even the movable center consoles don’t work and the window ends up being too high and the door handle too low. I do like the flat bottom of the steering wheel for a more comfortable and safer grip with the elbow resting in my lap but still not ideal. I am 6ft tall.

I have not used HA yesterday either but the software does seem to have made things faster. The doors seem to be unlocking as I get to the car with my phone key.

Are there any more updates after 2.0.18??
2.0.19 and 2.0.20 are bug fix patches.

Two things I noticed. The slight flutter in highway assist, not enough to change speed by more than 1mph but enough to feel.
Second where did the readout for mi/KWh go? Is it because so many people are only getting about 3 and grumbling about it? Just hide the number and keep you in the dark? Or is there some sub menu I’m missing to turn it back on?
I'm with CraZ8--I miss the mi/kWh readout too, it was nice to see it changing in real time

Updated to 2.015 this am and currently updating to 2.018 but seems to be taking a long time, hope everything goes ok

Ok, that was weird…
Got the notice yesterday AM for 2.0.15 (yeah). After install ran, got this…
4623D725-FF69-447F-9D23-878B4DEEA087.jpeg

Contacted Customer Care for an explanation and they said they’ll “forward it for evaluation”. Last night, received 2.0.18 and it installed flawlessly.

hmmmm

It finished almost exactly as it said it would - it is very cool how much faster everything is! Look forward to taking the car out for a drive...
...and got the 2.0.18 update notice at about midnight last night, so set it to go before I went to sleep - so waking up to 2.0.18 this morning... love this!

Does anyone know where to find the release notes once a version is installed?
I did a video from r myself if each screen but frankly it’s not easy to read it

We don’t have to have the key fobs in the car for the update, do we? Don’t the key fobs update separately?
Yes, you do for the big one. It will tell you so on the screen. I put both of our fo s in the car. No problem.

Just lost the Speedo screen. I’m on 2.0.18 since Friday. Had Mobil service out today to check on the frozen navigation screen, when he arrived it magically fixed itself. Soo waiting for a text back from customer care.

Uh, oh… I just got a notification on my phone that an update, my first ever, is poised to wreak havoc. I’m a little apprehensive. Make that, I’m a lot apprehensive.

Someone tell me that overall, allowing the update to drop will be a good thing. Otherwise I’m not inclined to do it.

Attachments

• 234BA00F-D96A-4E59-9B97-4CD773075113.jpeg
    234BA00F-D96A-4E59-9B97-4CD773075113.jpeg
    358.2 KB · Views: 91
Uh, oh… I just got a notification on my phone that an update is poised to wreak havoc. I’m a little apprehensive. Make that, I’m a lot apprehensive.

Someone tell me that overall, allowing the update to drop will be a good thing. Otherwise I’m not inclined to do it.
Do it

I was on 1.2.21 and received the notification to install 2.0.18 but I went to the car and it was only 2.0.13. I called customer care and they said they’d open a ticket for me. Then an hour later, I received another notification and 2.0.14 installed. I don’t see any changes with this version. The home button is still on the right side. Did you guys go through all these separate installs to get to 2.0.18?

I was on 1.2.21 and received the notification to install 2.0.18 but I went to the car and it was only 2.0.13. I called customer care and they said they’d open a ticket for me. Then an hour later, I received another notification and 2.0.14 installed. I don’t see any changes with this version. The home button is still on the right side. Did you guys go through all these separate installs to get to 2.0.18?
You are fine… different paths, but will get there eventually.

UX change will come in 2.0.15, so almost thereeeeeeeeeeeeee

Back