2.0.15 - The MOAU - Mother Of All Updates

6B1C35CA-F004-4186-9EC7-34DF7414C2BE.jpeg

Donut run complete. 2.0 software is awesome. You won’t be disappointed.

Apple fritter with lots of Vermont apple chunks. North Country Donuts in Morrisville, VT
I could have done without the gummy worm, though I have to salute their imagination and sense of humor. Enjoy!

From the screen shots, I’m happy to see the added regen braking buttons on the pilot panel home screen. I don’t change it for myself ever, but when switching drivers on a trip it’s nice to have it more accessible.

I’m surprised that I stopped refreshing my app looking for the MOAU long enough to write this post 🤣

Literally just got the notification and started the 2.0.15 update!!! Will this one change the button locations? I got 2.014 on Tuesday in case anyone is wondering.

I suspect the main menu bar will be expanded from 4 to 8 as suggested by newly allocated empty space.
045BBCC2-6960-4A0A-A3D5-DC12E7A0B00F.jpeg

Highway Assist and the MOAU dropped almost the same day for many of the group of 100 beta testers. Not sure that’ll be the case for general rollout, as they need to roll this out to a larger population. But I’m looking forward to what’s coming next.

So the Screens showed up much faster but not instantly but I opened with Phone AND there was the same lag to unlock using the phone. Will see how it behaves after I actually drive it tomorrow. But even after the screen showed up and I clicked on the Park button is got this blank and it took 20 seconds or so for it to show on the console and then it showed on the dash. Again perhaps using it a few times will change the experience.
Could be that the new software caches its state before sleep, so that the first (cold) boot will take the same amount of time as before, but subsequent (warm) boots just re-load the cached state, which could be much quicker.

Yay! Installing 2.0.15 now. I have a question on the FOBs. One is in the car while updating. The second one I couldn’t find until the doors locked, so it’s sitting on glass roof. Is there a way to tell if your FOBs have been updated?

Yay! Installing 2.0.15 now. I have a question on the FOBs. One is in the car while updating. The second one I couldn’t find until the doors locked, so it’s sitting on glass roof. Is there a way to tell if your FOBs have been updated?
There is no way to tell the FIB firmware. Just take it with you next time you drive for more than 10 minutes and it will update if not already updated.

Oh wow, that’s interesting. I wonder what they will put there? I’m guessing a Homelink button for sure.
That could be one. The top bar should be status indicator bar instead of drop down command menu. Alexa status, cellular status, WiFi status… and more down the road.

I also think there would be least access menus like Infotainment, Streaming, HomeLink on that side of menu blocked by steering wheel.

Highway Assist and the MOAU dropped almost the same day for many of the group of 100 beta testers. Not sure that’ll be the case for general rollout, as they need to roll this out to a larger population. But I’m looking forward to what’s coming next.
Highway Lane Change Assist
Highway Pilot
Apple CarPlay
Android Auto

Back