• ⚠ MARKETPLACE RULES ⚠

1. Photos Required. Post your own taken photo(s) of the item you are selling. No generic/stock photo(s) allowed.
    2. Be detailed. Please be detailed with your listing including pricing, location, specifications, and reason for selling (optional).
    3. No promotion or spam. Self-promotion, promotion of your business, or posting spam isn't allowed.
    4. No sabotaging listings. If you don't agree on an asking price for a vehicle or item, scroll by. The marketplace is not a place for negative discussions or criticisms.
    5. Lucid related items only. This marketplace is for Lucid vehicles or related items only.
    6. Listing Status. To keep things organized, please update your listing if the item is sold or no longer available.
    7. Transactions are between the parties involved. You are dealing with an online stranger. Please use the same common sense as you would when doing an online payment. We strongly recommend doing all proper due diligence with anyone here on the forums to avoid being scammed or losing any money!

19" 20" 21" wheels sell/trade thread

I am planning on doing take-offs on my 20" set that comes new. Anyone interested in buying a set of fresh 20's?
I am very interested! I’ll DM you

If Lucid is reading this, please make 20” All-Season!

I havent gotten my car yet, i expect it in the 1st quarter because i ordered Stealth but if you know anyone selling 19's i would be interested. I ordered 20's but here in NJ i may need 19's in the winter. Anyone know what Lucid is selling the 19's for anyway right now?

I havent gotten my car yet, i expect it in the 1st quarter because i ordered Stealth but if you know anyone selling 19's i would be interested. I ordered 20's but here in NJ i may need 19's in the winter. Anyone know what Lucid is selling the 19's for anyway right now?
Someone was quoted at $550 per wheel by the Chicago service center.

I could be wrong, but if the wheel size is changed after the fact wont the speedometer on the car be slightly off? As an example: Going from 19 to 21 wheels the speedometer might show going 65MPH but the car is actually going about 72mph (=speeding tickets if not aware of this)? Or going from 21 to 19' the car might show going 65mph but it is actually going about 58mph, since the speedometer is calibrated for the specific rotation speed of the wheel size when it left the factory.. On a normal car the little gear would need to be changed when the wheel size is changed, but on this car it MIGHT just be a software adjustment letting the car know its current wheel size?..

I could be wrong, but if the wheel size is changed after the fact wont the speedometer on the car be slightly off? As an example: Going from 19 to 21 wheels the speedometer might show going 65MPH but the car is actually going about 72mph (=speeding tickets if not aware of this)? Or going from 21 to 19' the car might show going 65mph but it is actually going about 58mph, since the speedometer is calibrated for the specific rotation speed of the wheel size when it left the factory.. On a normal car the little gear would need to be changed when the wheel size is changed, but on this car it MIGHT just be a software adjustment letting the car know its current wheel size?..
The rolling diameter of the wheel +tire stays effectively the same. Smaller wheels have thicker sidewall tires to compensate.

I’ll have some 21” wheels/tires for sale in the Chicago area whenever Lucid drops them off. They swapped in 19” last week while it was in the SC. I’m not shipping them tho, too much of a PITA.

Service told me the software does need to updated if tires are changed. For example, if you charge to 100% with 21" it will read 469 miles range and if you charge to 100% with 20" it will display 490 something.

I’ll have some 21” wheels/tires for sale in the Chicago area whenever Lucid drops them off. They swapped in 19” last week while it was in the SC. I’m not shipping them tho, too much of a PITA.
Same boat... Have some 21" wheels/tires for sale in the Philly area.

Service told me the software does need to updated if tires are changed. For example, if you charge to 100% with 21" it will read 469 miles range and if you charge to 100% with 20" it will display 490 something.
For the range, yes. But the speedometer would remain the same.

I’m getting the 20s on my touring. Live in Boston. Was planning on just changing the tires to the pilot all season 4s from Michelin. Any reason to not do that since the cost will be just once rather than changing the whole set of rims in the winter and then again in the summer.

@apatel87 Doing the same...waiting for my Touring to arrive to schedule TireRack mobile tire install

Attachments

• 20221217_110405.jpg
    20221217_110405.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 98
How are you guys getting your tires back to your house? Do they fit in the car to be transported back?

@apatel87 Doing the same...waiting for my Touring to arrive to schedule TireRack mobile tire install
Awesome. Do you know if the car has a standard jack mount or is like Tesla that requires that puck adapter. Want to make sure the mobile service person doesn’t damage the battery pack

Awesome. Do you know if the car has a standard jack mount or is like Tesla that requires that puck adapter. Want to make sure the mobile service person doesn’t damage the battery pack
I unfortunately do not...looks like these are the lift points:
1671390388880.png

Back