• ⚠ MARKETPLACE RULES ⚠

1. Photos Required. Post your own taken photo(s) of the item you are selling. No generic/stock photo(s) allowed.
    2. Be detailed. Please be detailed with your listing including pricing, location, specifications, and reason for selling (optional).
    3. No promotion or spam. Self-promotion, promotion of your business, or posting spam isn't allowed.
    4. No sabotaging listings. If you don't agree on an asking price for a vehicle or item, scroll by. The marketplace is not a place for negative discussions or criticisms.
    5. Lucid related items only. This marketplace is for Lucid vehicles or related items only.
    6. Listing Status. To keep things organized, please update your listing if the item is sold or no longer available.
    7. Transactions are between the parties involved. You are dealing with an online stranger. Please use the same common sense as you would when doing an online payment. We strongly recommend doing all proper due diligence with anyone here on the forums to avoid being scammed or losing any money!

19" 20" 21" wheels sell/trade thread

noobzilla

Post here what you have and what you're looking for.

Wheel option upgrade to next +1" will cost $1500 or $2000 for new reservations past May 31, 2022.
No discount going -1" lower.
There's discount opportunity for both parties assuming they can find someone to trade with and changing wheels isn't pricey.

examples
(no 21" option for Pure so I assume it's not compatible).
21" wheel option for original Touring reservation will cost $1500 or $2000 for new reservations
20" wheel option for original Pure reservation will cost $1500 or $2000 for new reservations
20" wheel option for GT reservations, no discount.
19" wheel option for Touring/GT reservations, no discount.

Does anyone know how much it costs to replace the wheels and have it calibrated at Lucid? If it's $750 per car then that beats any potential savings.

Last edited:
Got my email to finalize design for Touring. Haven't decided on wheels. I do want to try the 20" and then eventually trade for 19" + cash. I live in the Sacramento area but visit the Bay Area fairly frequently. Hopefully I don't do anything stupid and damage the wheels 😵

I noticed about half of Touring are getting the 19". The other half 20". Very few opting for the 21" wheels.

Confirmed with 20" Aero lite. Looking for 19" wheels and snow tires for Chicago winter

Am I missing something? Why would you not order a second set to swap to and from?

Lucid just called me as reminder to finalize my order. They said 19" will cost $3700 to buy separately. I asked how much they will charge to replace the wheels and she said they won't do that unless we bought the extra wheels from them, which is odd as I'm certain we've had people here buy wheels already from other Lucid owners.

Not sure. I'm assuming that would include the tires
Includes the tires. Changing them they charge an hour of labor. Not sure why they wouldn’t change them if you buy them from someone else as long as they’re Lucid brand.

Includes the tires. Changing them they charge an hour of labor. Not sure why they wouldn’t change them if you buy them from someone else as long as they’re Lucid brand.
I think the agent just wanted to have something to say lol It would really be odd for them to not do that service

Will 4 21" wheels even fit in the car to take them home?

Looking for a set of 19" wheels with all-seasons as well. My used GT came with 21's which won't work here in the next few weeks. No call back yet from customer service about ordering a new set in the past 2 days.

Will 4 21" wheels even fit in the car to take them home?

Looking for a set of 19" wheels with all-seasons as well. My used GT came with 21's which won't work here in the next few weeks. No call back yet from customer service about ordering a new set in the past 2 days.
Call your nearest service center directly. The four wheels won’t fit in the car but they can deliver them via mobile service.

Got my email to finalize design for Touring. Haven't decided on wheels. I do want to try the 20" and then eventually trade for 19" + cash. I live in the Sacramento area but visit the Bay Area fairly frequently. Hopefully I don't do anything stupid and damage the wheels 😵

I noticed about half of Touring are getting the 19". The other half 20". Very few opting for the 21" wheels.
I'm going with 21's on my Touring ... go big or go home! No snow or pot hole issues to deal with here in So Cal. 😎

Call your nearest service center directly. The four wheels won’t fit in the car but they can deliver them via mobile service.

yeah, I doubt 4 wheels + tires will fit. Four 21in wheels in shipping boxes will fit with some maneuvering.

Just got a quote from the Goose Island service center for a 19" set: $4831 with tax and install.

Tires: $350 ea
Wheels: $550 ea
Inserts: $51 ea
TPS: $80

Labor: $277

Also the wheels are on backorder and they have no ETA.

Reviving an older thread. Is anyone selling 19" inch wheels with tire and rims? As noted above, there is a backorder most likely due to winter.

I imagine there will be very unhappy owners with 21" unable to drive their car because of temperatures, myself included. Trying to get a handle on solutions before the car is delivered. Does anyone know of a good tire (maybe Pilot Sport All Season?) that is suitable for the weight of the Lucid?

Can you slap the 19" tires on the 21" rims?

Reviving an older thread. Is anyone selling 19" inch wheels with tire and rims? As noted above, there is a backorder most likely due to winter.

I imagine there will be very unhappy owners with 21" unable to drive their car because of temperatures, myself included. Trying to get a handle on solutions before the car is delivered. Does anyone know of a good tire (maybe Pilot Sport All Season?) that is suitable for the weight of the Lucid?

Can you slap the 19" tires on the 21" rims?
Wish it was that easy, haha. I'm going to go with Vredestein 19" snow tires. I saw a review on Tire Rack. Lucid will sell a set of 19" wheels

I am planning on doing take-offs on my 20" set that comes new. Anyone interested in buying a set of fresh 20's?

I am planning on doing take-offs on my 20" set that comes new. Anyone interested in buying a set of fresh 20's?
Do we know the range estimation for the 20" wheels yet? I've been debating 19” vs. 20" inch as I want a travel set for road trips. How much are you wanting for the wheels/rims?

Some members have the 20" now, i think the word on the street was 5-6% range hit from the 19's.

As for selling price, i was thinking of taking 5-10% off the lucid direct price (not sure what it is for the 20" but will ask the DA). Depending where you are (e.g. CA) you'd also be saving sales tax too. I am in the SF bay btw.

Back